The Dewsbury Faithful Sponsorship 2022

coolie

Graham Fisher & Neil Coulson are proud to announce the launch of The Dewsbury Faithful Sponsorship Launch for 2022,as last year due to the dramatic impact on all our pockets with Covid-19 the minimum donation is £5, this year we've prioritized sponsorship to 3 stages,
stage 1 is raising £400 for kicking tee sponsorship which gives us for more exposure to the fan's, stage 2 is raising £200 for player sponsorship hopefully we'll have a bit more luck with the players allocated than in recent years🤞🤞🤞
Stage 3 raising £50 for a players socks & shorts again hopefully having more luck than in previous season's, donations will be collected at the presentation evening on Friday by myself or Graham Fisher, also on our final league game on Sunday vs Oldham either during or after the game in the Royal Suite, fingers crossed we can reach the £650 needed to carry on this fabulous innovative idea by the fan's for the Dewsbury Rams ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

We're proud to inform you that The Dewsbury Faithful Sponsorship has successfully fulfilled Stage 1 Kicking Tee super effort by those who have donated, Stage 2 Player Sponsorship is now underway and hopefully we can complete Stage 2 in the next couple of weeks with the help of the magnificent Dewsbury Rams fan's, donate as little as £5 to be involved in directly helping the club❤️❤️thank you

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE

Stages 1 & 2 are complete

Kicking Tee secured

Reiss Butterworth will carry the flag for The Dewsbury Faithful in the 2022 season 👏👏👏👏

We are now trying to break new ground and sponsor another player, it seemed logical with the Faithful not doing "socks & shorts" sponsorship next season that the money we would have raised still goes to help the club. 

We are currently £85 short of this  achievement, once this last player is secured the book will be closed and we will not be accepting any more donations for the 2022 season. 

If you would like to contribute and don't know how out of season this is what you can do. 

1. Drop it at the club on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays I'm there usually till noon those days

2. Contact Graham Fisher and he will give you the details to bank transfer

3. Drop me your name & address and I'll come collect the donation at a time convenient to you

4. Wait until the shirt launch to give me or Graham your donation (this carry's the risk that the donations book could be closed before that event) 

Many thanks

Coolie & Graham Fisher

UPDATE 

The Dewsbury Faithful are honoured to announce another player we will be sponsoring with your fantastic help, Alex Smith will be joining Reiss Butterworth carrying the Flag for The Dewsbury Faithful in the 2022 season massive thank you to everyone who has made this fantastic achievement of sponsorship for The Kicking Tee & 2 players for 2022 thank you 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Archived