James Glover

spanishknight

Jesus you find solace in signing any old rubbish.. 

Well I suppose you've to replace "dads army" with them all entering retirement 🤔

Your accountant will be breathing a sigh of relief with the likes of atkins, washbrook, spears, cuthbertson all going.. Plus a couple more going thru the revolving door🤔

And just remember...... 

You stuff up on Sunday and you'll finish below us in the league, that will just bang home how rubbish you've been this season, we've done it tough this season spending less than half you have🤔

Will be back to basics for your lot next season🤔

13 minutes ago, coolie said:

Jesus you find solace in signing any old rubbish.. 

Well I suppose you've to replace "dads army" with them all entering retirement 🤔

Your accountant will be breathing a sigh of relief with the likes of atkins, washbrook, spears, cuthbertson all going.. Plus a couple more going thru the revolving door🤔

And just remember...... 

You stuff up on Sunday and you'll finish below us in the league, that will just bang home how rubbish you've been this season, we've done it tough this season spending less than half you have🤔

Will be back to basics for your lot next season🤔

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

28 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Just had a look at your signings and your laughing at us, what's happened to Riley Dean see he's not being picked for your lot.

Damaged shoulder in the first 10 minutes by Sheffield thugs

Won't play again this season 🤔

3 hours ago, coolie said:

And just remember...... 

You stuff up on Sunday and you'll finish below us in the league, 

I don't even know who 'us' are, I have no idea who you support, have noticed you post on a York city Knights thread regularly, not sure if you post on other clubs threads as well, but I imagine you do. The thing I don't understand is why do you look at other teams threads, I wouldn't dream of it, because I've got no interest in other teams, just my own, I presume it's just lonely in your mum's spare room. 

So from now on please stick to your own teams thread, then I don't have to trawl through umpteen comments to get to a sensible one. Cheers

2 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

I don't even know who 'us' are, I have no idea who you support, have noticed you post on a York city Knights thread regularly, not sure if you post on other clubs threads as well, but I imagine you do. The thing I don't understand is why do you look at other teams threads, I wouldn't dream of it, because I've got no interest in other teams, just my own, I presume it's just lonely in your mum's spare room. 

So from now on please stick to your own teams thread, then I don't have to trawl through umpteen comments to get to a sensible one. Cheers

Well simply scroll past my posts

And we'll be both happy🤔

I'm not really interested in dreary people such as yourself 🤔

On 18/09/2021 at 10:21, coolie said:

Speaking of accountants I wonder if Dewsbury’s budgeted for their main tenant (Bradford) moving out a few months into the season. That and your crowds barely going into 3 figures, might be time to convince Finn to go another season, you can always pay him in werthers originals and a subscription to the dalesman. 

9 hours ago, AB Knight said:

Speaking of accountants I wonder if Dewsbury’s budgeted for their main tenant (Bradford) moving out a few months into the season. That and your crowds barely going into 3 figures, might be time to convince Finn to go another season, you can always pay him in werthers originals and a subscription to the dalesman. 

Unfortunately Finn has been presented with his pipe & slippers now🤔

So another season is out of the question

But don't rule out Sykes going around just one more time. 

Yes crowds are a concern, people disillusioned with this hybrid game of 6 again & no scrums🤔

Our books are just fine and not taken a hit like yours have😜

As we own our ground and you merely rent from York😜

And at the start of the season if someone said "you'll finish just 1 point behind York in the league" 

I'd have looked forward to a successful season🤔

But unfortunately 

We're 1 point behind the biggest underachievers of the season

I'm happy with that 10th is just fine

But even though you've been rubbish... And us slightly worse (1 pts) 

Let's applaud Whitehaven & Batley for having a fantastic season only spending half of what you have

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Just shows having a team of lads playing for each other overcomes a team of overpayed mercenaries 

Past their sell by date looking for 1 final payday in the championship 

Bet your strategy next season will be far far different 😉😉😉😉

Because this seasons battleplans

Must have been drawn up using 

Operation Barbarossa Template 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 18/09/2021 at 16:46, Roger York said:

I look at other teams threads I like to see what’s going on in the Championship maybe I’m sad. 

At the end of the day it’s a public forum so anyone can post we might not agree.

Oh and by the way Coolie is a fanatical Batley supporter 😉.

Closet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

According to my mates at Batley

We have a mutual respect and both hate Sheffield more than each other now 🤣🤣🤣😁

11 hours ago, spanishknight said:

See you next season Coolie and let's hope we're back to proper rugby.

Looking forward to seeing you mate

There's just about only you get the tongue in cheek humour 🤔

Hopefully you'll perform to what your capable of, and we'll avoid relegation yet again

Here's to the 2022 season🤔😁😁

Archived