MOM Featherstone Rovers v Sheffield.

jamescolin

Please let me have your MOM votes for the Featherstone v Sheffield game. First three votes please  PLEASE LET ME HAVE AS MANY VOTES AS POSSIBLE. LET'S SHOW THEM WE MATTER. I will continue as long as possible. Will not use friendlies but PLAY OFFS YES. All the best in a great season. All the best for the future. Rovers since 1938.

Unless I get major objections I will carry on our MOM until the end of the play offs. As it stands at the momente the votes for the Sheffield match have put Hall in second place for the game after Halton. If after the Sheffield voting ends he is still there he will take leading position by one point  over Chisholm. Keep voting please. I will round this match off on  Sunday to give voting a good chance. I am looking for a MOM outside place. If I can get up to around 40 customers and the MOM player to come we will present our trophy.  

On 21/09/2021 at 10:49, jamescolin said:

Dont forget our seasons  MOM will decided after the voting ends for this game. Still hoping to get a half time presentation in the semi final game.

James,

Can I suggest that trying to do a presentation to a player at half time in a semi final would not be the best time to do this, given that the coach maybe wishes to impart some words of wisdom to the same player before the second half?

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

51 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

James,

Can I suggest that trying to do a presentation to a player at half time in a semi final would not be the best time to do this, given that the coach maybe wishes to impart some words of wisdom to the same player before the second half?

Cheers Grinder.  I also suggested Full time.Plus I asked for what they thought best. Colin 

Archived