Leigh remain in SL

Tabby

4 hours ago, Tabby said:

Due to embarrassing changes made throughout the season. Something of which Leigh didn’t sign up for. They will remain in SL.

Bless.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

6 hours ago, Tabby said:

Due to embarrassing changes made throughout the season. Something of which Leigh didn’t sign up for. They will remain in SL.

I understand all 12 clubs will be declared joint Super League champions this season for the same reason.

8 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

As much as this sounds like a drunken rant seems like there might be some truth in the post. 

It's been radio silent since the SL chairmen met on Monday to discuss the league structure and Leigh's relegation has not been confirmed. 

Why, what changes have been made throughout he season to back up this drunken rant? 

13 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

As much as this sounds like a drunken rant seems like there might be some truth in the post. 

It's been radio silent since the SL chairmen met on Monday to discuss the league structure and Leigh's relegation has not been confirmed. 

Bloody hope we get relegated we should go back to the championship (with a mumbling apology).

10 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Leigh's relegation has not been confirmed so there's clearly something happening here 

Well, again, we are back to the question: 'Why should anyone have to confirm anything?'

Has anyone confirmed that Oldham have been relegated from the Championship? Or Swinton?

Apart from Daft Degsy talking smack on a local radio show there is absolutely nothing to see here

36 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Equally , the SL chairmen who met on Monday have neither denied or confirmed that the moon is made of green cheese, so that must be true also.

And in a sport that leaks on a regular basis this latest “theory” has not been seen anywhere else but this thread. Not one of the sport’s journalists who seem to manage to get details of ever change early has mentioned it

14 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

Well, again, we are back to the question: 'Why should anyone have to confirm anything?'

Has anyone confirmed that Oldham have been relegated from the Championship? Or Swinton?

Apart from Daft Degsy talking smack on a local radio show there is absolutely nothing to see here

Well Barrow are promoted to the Championship and deservedly so. And the second promotion spot is via play off so yes both Swinton and Oldham are down 

4 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

The obvious trolling in the opening post won’t prevent this from running to about fifty pages by this evening…

Yes - I wonder what the thread will be about by then.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, paulwalker71 said:

There are people saying this was stated at the begining of the season by SL that there would be P&R, so why did SL decide the need to confirm it a couple of weeks ago?

Just for my own learning what is "talking smack"?

Archived