Jump to content

5 word lyrics quiz


Recommended Posts


24 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I'll start it off 

" Because we can't find reverse " 

Title and artist ?

Star Trekkin'- The Firm

" I'm pushing on my lawnmower " ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Johnoco said:

What's Going On? Marvin Gaye 

Promise Myself to treat myself

 

 

Alone Again- Gilbert O' Sullivan

She gives you her clothes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

Hurry Up Harry - Sham 69

 

So good to have equalized

Waterfall Stone Roses

These jobs are going boys 

"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice, socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality" - Mikhail Bakunin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

My Google-Fu skills suggest The Cocteau Twins and a ditty named Ella Megablast Burls forever.

No, me neither.

Come on lads! It's Ella MegaLast Burls Forever. Burls = finishing refining cloth by removing knots.

Cocteau Twins led by the wee Scottish lass Elizabeth Fraser. So strongly Scottish accented and proudly Scottish that she trawled her accent into every song, making understanding her difficult.  They had 8 albums in the 80's and 90's, all critically acclaimed. 

Her delivery style in unusual, here is a song with lyrics provided. 

 

The title of the song is quite restrained considering the rest of the track titles.

Edited by HawkMan
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HawkMan said:

Come on lads! It's Ella MegaLast Burls Forever. Burls = finishing refining cloth by removing knots.

Cocteau Twins led by the wee Scottish lass Elizabeth Fraser. So strongly Scottish accented and proudly Scottish that she trawled her accent into every song, making understanding her difficult.  They had 8 albums in the 80's and 90's, all critically acclaimed. 

Her delivery style in unusual, here is a song with lyrics provided. 

 

The title of the song is quite restrained considering the rest of the track titles.

I was thinking more ' hit ' type songs , although I'm sure they're really good 😉

More like 

" Long haired friends of Jesus " type of thing 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I was thinking more ' hit ' type songs , although I'm sure they're really good 😉

More like 

" Long haired friends of Jesus " type of thing 🙂

Is that 

Long haired friends of jesus 

in a Chartreus Micro-bus?

 

To my shame, "Convoy" C W McCall

 

Everybody's gonna jump for joy 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

Is that 

Long haired friends of jesus 

in a Chartreus Micro-bus?

 

To my shame, "Convoy" C W McCall

 

Everybody's gonna jump for joy 

Mighty Quinn 

Manfred Mann , but not the one who posts on here 😁

I ride in the back , or the alternative version " I ride in the trunk " 😉

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HawkMan said:

Come on lads! It's Ella MegaLast Burls Forever. Burls = finishing refining cloth by removing knots.

Cocteau Twins led by the wee Scottish lass Elizabeth Fraser. So strongly Scottish accented and proudly Scottish that she trawled her accent into every song, making understanding her difficult.  They had 8 albums in the 80's and 90's, all critically acclaimed. 

Her delivery style in unusual, here is a song with lyrics provided. 

 

The title of the song is quite restrained considering the rest of the track titles.

Are u their road manager and are they needing a gig. 🤔🤔😃

  • Haha 1

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...