Halifax Panthers V Batley Bulldogs MOM thread

redditchbulldog

onto the last regular league game of the season sees the Bulldogs travel over to Thrum Hall i mean the Shay ( shows last time i went to Fax )to take on the Panthers which will decide whether Bulldogs get a home or away game in the play offs , think a win by 22 pts and Bulls lose to Whitehaven means we will finish 3rd but who knows, with a garaunteed 2 games left , it looks like Forum player of the season will be Tom Gilmore or Alistair Leak with Manu snapping at their heels if Bulldogs progress in the play offs past the 1st round and Luke Hooley not out of contention if we made it to the final.

voting as usual 1 - 2 -3 open to all

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

4 hours ago, RogerT said:

White

Campbell

Ward

and a mention for Manning in the second half.

that is 4 Roger

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

9 hours ago, RPH said:

that is 4 Roger

No RPH I voted my 3 then made a special mention to Manning, if he had played as well in first half as the second then he would have been in my 3.

voting closed

1) Johhny Campbell 30 pts

2) Tom Lillycrop 12 pts

3) dale Morton 11 pts

4) Ben White 9 pts

5) Dane Manning 6 pts

6) Lucas Walshaw 5 pts

7) Michael Ward 3 pts

8 ) Elliot Hall 2 pts

8 ) Luke Hooley 2 pts

pts for totaliser

1) Johhny Campbell 3 pts