Keighley playoff

Peter Winthorpe

Good luck this weekend. Been one hell of an effort from Town this season given the circumstances and the young/inexperienced team.Whatever the result the future is bright in Workington … leave it all out there , I’m 💯 % sure you will be given the best support you’ve witnessed from the terraces ..UTT

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Referee is …. No it isn’t him , it’s Marcus Griffiths . Now rising up the ranks into SL , I believe he was the ref at Bradford who sent Fui off 

🙈 let's just hope that was a one off then! At least we have a good standard of referee for a change, and coming from higher leagues will allow a quick play the ball.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Referee is …. No it isn’t him , it’s Marcus Griffiths . Now rising up the ranks into SL , I believe he was the ref at Bradford who sent Fui off 

One of only 8 full time refs so hopefully he will be decent for both sides and allow a good game. 

I'm thinking of having a drive up there on Sunday from Barrow (I'll wear my Cumbria shirt, I think).

I need my live rugby fix and I want to cheer on the neighbours! 

Do you need to buy a ticket in advance or can you just pay in on the day? What's the process up there nowadays? Cheers

18 minutes ago, Dave W said:

I'm thinking of having a drive up there on Sunday from Barrow (I'll wear my Cumbria shirt, I think).

I need my live rugby fix and I want to cheer on the neighbours! 

Do you need to buy a ticket in advance or can you just pay in on the day? What's the process up there nowadays? Cheers

You can just pay on the gate but if you get online beforehand you save £1.50 mate. 

1 hour ago, Derwent Park SC said:

You can just pay on the gate but if you get online beforehand you save £1.50 mate. 

Cheers for that. Are they e tickets on your phone or do you need to collect your ticket from an office or something? 

1 hour ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Surely we can get it over 2000.

We have built a crowd in the last 2 home games and had disappointing results

With the extra week rest we should have some of our best players available for once

This is not a final but we must treat it like that, or we will not make it this critical year.

Got my e-ticket. Now I'm wondering where the hell I'm going to park! 

Loads of parking near the ground.Parking on a Sunday in the cloffoParking all throughtWith the good publicity being generated, the number travelling from Keithley and those possibly coming from Barrow, we should be getting a bumper crowd.

The weather is set be be fair with a strong wind from the south, what gate are the regulars expecting?

Peter... If we beat the Keighley pussy cats will you be down for the final?

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived