O’Donnell 

Olstrom

Singleton

Wellington 

Wilson

Young 

No Fitzy?  Will be a big miss

17 hours ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Loads of parking near the ground.Parking on a Sunday in the cloffoParking all throughtWith the good publicity being generated, the number travelling from Keithley and those possibly coming from Barrow, we should be getting a bumper crowd.

The weather is set be be fair with a strong wind from the south, what gate are the regulars expecting?

Think about 1800 

Great to see the good luck messages from ex town greats and Jamma on Facebook,how anyone can say town don't try to engage with the fans and try different things must be on another planet, well done everyone involved,and well done everyone for doing their bit,  let's get behind this great club and show our support whatever happens on Sunday. UTT 

BBC have already decided we have lost tomorrow as they have us playing NW Crusaders on 3rd October on their website! 

Maybe theres only 20 on the list because we have signed James Graham for a couple of games and are waiting with the big announcement before he's added to the squad, I'm sure that video was taken in maryport......... 🤣🤣

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

BBC have already decided we have lost tomorrow as they have us playing NW Crusaders on 3rd October on their website! 

Maybe theres only 20 on the list because we have signed James Graham for a couple of games and are waiting with the big announcement before he's added to the squad, I'm sure that video was taken in maryport......... 🤣🤣

He was signed in Muffin break marra Callum told me 😆

I will be delighted if we got 1500 today, the poor performances at home in the last couple of games will put a few off. I'm just hoping the  we see a return of the fit enthusiastic, tenacious Town we  saw earlier in the season. If we do then it should be a cracker. Lets be loud and proud today and roar the lads home, I'm sure none of us expected to be in this position at the start of the season. Up the Town. 💙💙💙🙏

Today really feels like a final day massive well done to the media team massive improvement you have really got everyone buzzing for this game 

Really hope all the lads play like we no they are capable off and leave nothing on the field all the fans and Town are behind you 

Up the town 

2 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

I will be delighted if we got 1500 today, the poor performances at home in the last couple of games will put a few off. I'm just hoping the  we see a return of the fit enthusiastic, tenacious Town we  saw earlier in the season. If we do then it should be a cracker. Lets be loud and proud today and roar the lads home, I'm sure none of us expected to be in this position at the start of the season. Up the Town. 💙💙💙🙏

Yeah It has to be a big improvement on the last few home performances. We need a good kicking game today especially on last tackle. Let's pin them back and make them play it out from deep

Good luck today guys.🤞

Thanks to  Our League I'm able to stream the game in my local bar over here in Holland.

It's pretty busy when F1 is on and with the Russian GP starting early I'm hoping to convert a number of Max Verstappen fans into Town supporters once the  F1 is finished. 😁

Question...When's the final ..10th  October ?

Not jumping the gun ,but since covid and the closing of international travel if we win today its a great excuse to come yam for a weekend ,for the first time in two years.

UTT

🙃🙃

Archived