Batley V Bradford

greydog

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Niels said:

Those on the main forum who have switched support to them from Toronto seem to think so🙂

wheres the main forum ?.

who are Toronto ?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

55 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

We can win this!!!! 

let’s get behind the boys and cheer them on after a great season!! 

Agree,  we CAN win this game. Listened to John Kears after match interview. Boy was he not happy.  Rest assured they will be fired up for this game, we all know what JK can do. 

What a great season this has been,  and still is.

Cmon the BULLDOGS.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

At the moment it's definitely ticket only but I would check back later on in the week to see if the policy changes.

I've got mine already.

Same here Roger T. Tbh didn't expect this, can't miss this home game. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

19 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

If haven do win it’s Toulouse you play as they play the lowest ranked winner. 

Is that correct? I know I am being lazy by not reading the play-off rules but would Haven become the 3rd place team due to beating Halifax? therefore, using that logic, if we win, regardless of position we play Toulouse anyway?

Also, I was thinking, is the prize money (assuming there is any of course) paid out after the league or after the play-offs? If the latter, is it possible for us to finish 6th? Example, if Haven beat Halifax, and we lose, would we then be sixth?

3 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

if Whitehaven beat fax and we beat Bulls, we will play at Fev as we will  be the highest placed team left and Whitehaven will go to Toulouse as they will be lowest team left.

So when we beat Fev and Haven beat Toulouse, the final will be at the Mount...

Sorted 😁

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

10 hours ago, distantdog said:

Is that correct? I know I am being lazy by not reading the play-off rules but would Haven become the 3rd place team due to beating Halifax? therefore, using that logic, if we win, regardless of position we play Toulouse anyway?

Also, I was thinking, is the prize money (assuming there is any of course) paid out after the league or after the play-offs? If the latter, is it possible for us to finish 6th? Example, if Haven beat Halifax, and we lose, would we then be sixth?

No matter what you keep your place so 4th for you guys. If we beat you we will be ranked 5th still regardless. If fax win winner of are game plays Toulouse if haven win winner of are game plays Fev. 

Only way you can play at the mount again this season is haven make the final with you guys you’ll be the highest ranked team.

Archived