Batley V Bradford

greydog

Congratulations. 

I haven't seen the game not having Sky and also being in sunnier climes at present. 

After this result I can't see anyone taking you lightly. 

(This also shows how Dewsbury were a really good side this season turning you over as we did. 😉😉 )

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

Child had a good game seriously he was so biases too the bulls Johnson pass was never foward and he was constantly pinging us for off side only when game was gone late on he started leveling it up . Hope itz not kendel in France or we will get a hiding 

You would have thought bringing in a SL ref would help in these games and to pull us for a pass forward when it wasn't should make him hang his head, especially in light of how many actual forward passes they let go in SL!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Oh oh, I've started something, I'd hoped we were above it at The Mount. On another tack; the media mentions for the championship knockout games have been tremendous haven't they???? Look North n Calendar are a disgrace.

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Is there a requirement to do so, and why are you so annoyed by it. 

Because he were sat at home thinking>>>> if only. while counting fans. It were good to see many fans from other clubs having a nice game day out.

6 hours ago, distantdog said:

Is there a requirement to do so, and why are you so annoyed by it. 

Not annoyed at all,don't be silly.Are you not interested ?It was good to see a ground on tv looking fairly full. Not like  John Smiths with 20000 empty seats for instance .Don't worry i do not think little Batley will be chased by the  chancellor. ha!

8 minutes ago, silcoates said:

Not annoyed at all,don't be silly.Are you not interested ?It was good to see a ground on tv looking fairly full. Not like  John Smiths with 20000 empty seats for instance .Don't worry i do not think little Batley will be chased by the  chancellor. ha!

Not especially interested. Still enjoying our season and the continued success we are having, so perhaps that explains your interest.

Your use of the word 'pathetic' suggests you were annoyed.

1 hour ago, silcoates said:

Is there any mature person in Batley who will give the attendance for the game,instead of all the kiddies on here.?

Maybe if your team spent more time trying to win games of rugby, you wouldn't have to spend all your time worrying about how many of North Kirklees finest were up at the Mount watching a champion performance. 

Coincidentally there was a few Dewsbury fans in attendance enjoying themselves. Unless they were secretly there to count the crowd? 

I see Elliot Hall's try is on the RFL's "try of the week" that he scored for Bradford 🤪

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

2 hours ago, silcoates said:

Is there any mature person in Batley who will give the attendance for the game,instead of all the kiddies on here.?

I'm Mature, I'm not a Kiddie, I also can't give you a figure.....simple reason.... I/we don't know!!!

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

27 minutes ago, colinb said:

I'm Mature, I'm not a Kiddie, I also can't give you a figure.....simple reason.... I/we don't know!!!

I think sillycoates knows we don't know but simply wishes to bore us to death. Batley fans are interested in the entertainment they receive from their team. Dewsbury fans like to know how many are suffering

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Brown cleared of what and when?

A Bulls fan posted he'd stood on Flanagan's leg, was it to do with that?

Archived