Batley V Bradford

greydog

1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

Yes it wasn’t by accident either looking at the video… sky picked it up straight away 

Perhaps the RFL panel thought "you reap what you sow"?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

A Bulls fan posted he'd stood on Flanagan's leg, was it to do with that?

It was , and he did. Its on sky footage and mentioned by commentary. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

On 28/09/2021 at 15:06, Piggy's mate said:

I think sillycoates knows we don't know but simply wishes to bore us to death. Batley fans are interested in the entertainment they receive from their team. Dewsbury fans like to know how many are suffering

Wow i've got you lot going.If I'm boring you to death just don't reply.I am sure somebody on here knows and i'm intrigued to know why the figure isn't given.You piggy come on the rams forum and usually just say childish things. 

Yes he winds you lot up easily.

On a serious note please go ask all the other clubs that don't release the attendance then you might have your answer.

59 minutes ago, silcoates said:

Wow i've got you lot going.If I'm boring you to death just don't reply.I am sure somebody on here knows and i'm intrigued to know why the figure isn't given.You piggy come on the rams forum and usually just say childish things. 

As usual you Dewsbury lot picking on poor PM. I think it is way more accurate to describe what he says as gibberish rather than childish.

Actually, you seem to have a fixation with youth - describing us as kiddies and PM as childish! Do you not like the younger generation?

4 hours ago, silcoates said:

You piggy come on the rams forum and usually just say childish things. 

Your point being? I am only 7

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 29/09/2021 at 21:07, LINNERS said:

Surprised by that. It's looked a lot fuller with less fans in.

I remember that the attendance of one match against the Bulls a few years ago was 2400, it felt a bit more cramped than last Saturday. 

However, who are we to question Ernieone?

11 hours ago, distantdog said:

I remember that the attendance of one match against the Bulls a few years ago was 2400, it felt a bit more cramped than last Saturday. 

However, who are we to question Ernieone?

Think that's the game that sprung to mind. 

Archived