mike cooper-play off suspension

So he misses the whole of Warrington's play off run?  Shame.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

I thought it was a yellow card really, but I can't have too many complaints. It was a bit reckless and we are either serious about protecting heads or not. I thought there was enough of a mitigant for sending off sufficient, but also not surprised with 1 match. 

18 minutes ago, M j M said:

One game is about right.

Jut took a look at Q-vee and, guess what, this is proof of a game wide anti-St Helens conspiracy.

You'd do better ignoring RedVee, like most Saints fans do these days. Last time I looked it was just kids, adults acting like kids, conspiracy nuts and trolls left on there.

14 hours ago, Dallas Mead said:

Extremely harsh, he hit Watts with his bicep fgs!

Where did he hit him with his bicep?.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 hour ago, Moove said:

You'd do better ignoring RedVee, like most Saints fans do these days. Last time I looked it was just kids, adults acting like kids, conspiracy nuts and trolls left on there.

I dunno, I enjoy a bit of Rugby League ignorance matched with self-pitying paranoia and far right nationalism. It's a heady brew.

9 minutes ago, M j M said:

I dunno, I enjoy a bit of Rugby League ignorance matched with self-pitying paranoia and far right nationalism. It's a heady brew.

Its an echo chamber, for the entitled and arrogant 

My favourite was Liam Moore being the best ref when he stopped wire from all our gamesmanship and stuff, then a week later he was the worst ref ever when they lost

1 hour ago, M j M said:

One game is about right.

Jut took a look at Q-vee and, guess what, this is proof of a game wide anti-St Helens conspiracy.

It's why I stopped posting on there. A shame really because it used to be a decent place for a debate.

Agreed one game seems fair. Accounts for the fact that it was a high shot with direct contact to the head and also that Watts did fall into the tackle.

I guess one game is about right in the current climate for braced-arm contact with the head. I really don't think it could have been intentional as Watts slipped downwards at the last minute. If that hadn't happened it would have been a good hit.

I'm surprised that Watts' own effort near the end of the game didn't get at least a yellow. I think Ashton stood up too quickly when he should have been sad-fishing the referee.

Archived