MOM presentation

jamescolin

I am in touch with a few people about a venue to present out trophy. Do you want me to finish the MOM after the voting for the MOM in the Sheffield game? It would give me more time to organise the presentation. I am at your choice. Just put YES and I will give our MOM on Sunday morning. Put NO if you want me to continue voting. One of my contacts is my singing teacher. We could have singing and a meal. I will get costs if a venue if found.  PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS. 

Just now, jamescolin said:

I am in touch with a few people about a venue to present out trophy. Do you want me to finish the MOM after the voting for the MOM in the Sheffield game? It would give me more time to organise the presentation. I am at your choice. Just put YES and I will give our MOM on Sunday morning. Put NO if you want me to continue voting. One of my contacts is my singing teacher. We could have singing and a meal. I will get costs if a venue if found.  PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS. 

The singing would be by our choir. Join in if you want to.

Colin wouldn’t it be a good idea to present the trophy to the winner  at the semi final game, pity it wasn’t presented last night at the awards evening. In my opinion nobody is going to come to a venue with entertainment for one award. But thank you for your Sterling efforts it’s much appreciated 

Im Fev and im proud

2 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Colin wouldn’t it be a good idea to present the trophy to the winner  at the semi final game, pity it wasn’t presented last night at the awards evening. In my opinion nobody is going to come to a venue with entertainment for one award. But thank you for your Sterling efforts it’s much appreciated 

HI Mo, I asked for a joint effort and also a presentation as you suggested. No way is that going to happen. I am trying to get our award done. It doesn't appear as if it is going to happen. I take your point but I am getting no cooperation from the powers that be. I would have loved to have done it last night but was told they had their own presentation. We have quite a few supporters and also many up look at the Featherstone Rovers Total RL schedule but I feel we are total outsiders. 

After  Maureen's comments and the present situation I  am ending our MOM after the Sheffield voting finishes. I will try to get a presentation at the semi final game. Thank you. So end of voting on Sunday and try again to get a presentation. Cheers.

3 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Its a good idea that Mo. At least the fans who vote on here will be in attendance at the game. All he needs to do is get permission from Mark Campbell.

Archived