Championship play offs live on Sky (Merged Threads)

Eddie

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’ve only just seen this, great news, hopefully my wife and kids will go out on Saturday afternoon. 

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/fixtures

Plus SL playoff highlights on BBC2 at 5:45pm on Saturday, and League 1 Playoffs on Sunday via OurLeague.

Pack the wife and kids off for the weekend, then.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Plus SL playoff highlights on BBC2 at 5:45pm on Saturday, and League 1 Playoffs on Sunday via OurLeague.

Pack the wife and kids off for the weekend, then.

Lots of play offs for the next few weeks , so pack them off for a month 

From FEV

The RFL have confirmed  that FEV semi final will played on Saturday 2nd October and  kick off at 5.30pm with Toulouse's game kicking off at 3.15pm.

The final will take place on Sunday October 10th at 6pm

All  games will be televised live on Sky, 

25 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Two useless games that hold no value whatsoever to Sky and are taking place between Championship clubs are being screened on Sky Mix this Saturday.

Just saying.

Did you miss the part where Sky confirmed they were showing the Championship play offs?

Now, using only whole numbers that you can actually reference, tell us how much they're paying for the privilege this season and then, using only whole numbers that you can actually reference, how much next season's broadcast deal for the Championship is worth?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Really looking forward to the Championship games this weekend.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

16 minutes ago, Dave T said:

2 x Super League playoffs

2 x NRL playoffs

2 x Championship playoffs

2 x women's playoffs

What a weekend for live RL. 

And the great thing is; the relative quality of these leagues and teams are completely irrelevant, they will all be good games.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Mr Frisky said:

Don't tell your grandson in NZ - he will go mental!!

I thought his grandson was subscribing to that broadcaster that said on their own website that their first foray into rugby league would be the world cup and they hadn't shown any other rugby league ever but his grandson still managed to watch SL on it despite this? 🤔

11 hours ago, Dave T said:

2 x Super League playoffs

2 x NRL playoffs

2 x Championship playoffs

2 x women's playoffs

What a weekend for live RL. 

C’mon Dave you really should know better,positively about the sport on a RL forum just isn’t done.

13 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Two useless games that hold no value whatsoever to Sky and are taking place between Championship clubs are being screened on Sky Mix this Saturday.

Just saying.

I’d be really interested to know how the Championship play off viewing figures compare to the Women’s Super League play off viewing figures. Hopefully they becomes available to us.

Women’s sport is a massive growth area and has more potential of getting a regular tv slot than 2nd division rugby league imo. 

15 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I’d be really interested to know how the Championship play off viewing figures compare to the Women’s Super League play off viewing figures. Hopefully they becomes available to us.

Women’s sport is a massive growth area and has more potential of getting a regular tv slot than 2nd division rugby league imo. 

I doubt at this stage that will be the case. You only have to look at the crowds at women’s games. What I will say to people if they want the women’s game to grow. Get off your ***** and attend the games 

Archived