Match Thread: Championship Semi-final, Featherstone Rovers v Halifax Saturday-2nd-October-2021

The Phantom Horseman

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Come on admit it, you are all Haven fans on Saturday arent you? 🤣 I can't see us getting past Haven but would really look forward to playing Fev in another big game with us as underdogs.

I hope the best team on the day wins without any controversial decisions.However if it is Haven i will be rooting for them in Toulouse.

41 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Come on admit it, you are all Haven fans on Saturday arent you? 🤣 I can't see us getting past Haven but would really look forward to playing Fev in another big game with us as underdogs.

Of course we are  BO then we can play Haven at home in the final 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I will thanks.Years ago Donny kicked off early in winter time so i rang the ground to ask what time they kicked off.The chap that did everything at the time Morton answered the phone and said what time can you come.

It's a wonder you didn't get  a  game lol.

• marklaspalmas changed the title to Match Thread: Championship Semi-final, Featherstone Rovers v Halifax Saturday-2nd-October-2021

Good news Batley have a better chance against Toulouse than Haven would have done.They might get beat by 30 instead of 50+.Thought Fax looked much quicker with the ball and not as predictable as Batley would have done.Batley do the basics well don't make many mistakes but they do have a limited playing style.Think Fax may give us a few problems if we are not very near our best.Should be a good game to look forward too.

Toulouse kick off 4.15 us 5.30  I thought sky were showing all matches. . is there an hours difference in time zone in France as there is only 1.15 hours between matches. ?????

14 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

If we can't beat Fax, we certainly aren't going to beat Toulouse. It will be ok 😀

I can guarentee if you dont beat us then you wont beat Toulouse in the Final. 🤣

I do love a good ol knockout game between Fev and Fax. Im going to go out on a limb and predict a Fax V batley promotion decider at the Shay.......

Im now also going to step away from the computer and put down the alcohol. 🤣

Archived