Match Thread: Championship Semi-final, Featherstone Rovers v Halifax Saturday-2nd-October-2021

The Phantom Horseman

4 hours ago, oiseau said:

I fancy Fev to win by 7 points next Sunday.

So do I Peter, I've got £30 on them at 2/1 which is brillinat value as it's a 50-50 game for me.

Sorry I cut my pm short a few weeks ago, I'll send you a new message some time this week. Unfortunately the wife's not well so I won't be able to come over, Joe's planning to come however.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

So do I Peter, I've got £30 on them at 2/1 which is brillinat value as it's a 50-50 game for me.

Sorry I cut my pm short a few weeks ago, I'll send you a new message some time this week. Unfortunately the wife's not well so I won't be able to come over, Joe's planning to come however.

Sounds like a good bet to me Steve. I would actually give TO a better chance playing away from home as the pressure on them will be incredible what with a large expectant crowd.

Sorry to hear of the health problems, I had an op a few weeks back and am just about getting back to normal. It was weird going to a match again, not only a match but a match with a crowd. The French domestic season starts this weekend so will be a lot of happy punters around.

Archived