Sat 25 Sept: Batley Bulldogs v Bradford Bulls KO 15:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Batley Bulldogs
    • Bradford Bulls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/09/21 at 15:00

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Good try by Bradford. Batley not completing their sets this half and then got their numbers badly wrong on their left. We're seeing first hand the effects of the hill in this game.

You're not kidding. I can't remember the last time I saw Rhys Evans run that fast.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Big 15 minutes this. On momentum you have to favour Bradford. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

That's a tough forward pass call. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

14 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Big 15 minutes this. On momentum you have to favour Bradford. 

My Rugby League insight perfect as always!

9 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Hall scores what may be the decisive try against the club he works for and is supposedly about to sign for.

Good player Elliott, good bloke too. Could go on to have a very good RL career, possibly even in SL.

7 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Great try. By a southerner too 😁

I know he played his first RL game at Loughborough Uni, but where's he from originally?

Certainly scored some great tries this season.

Archived