Fri 24 Sept: Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/21 at 19:15

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Abdul and Lewis v Widdop and Williams … no contest 

And before any Rervers' fans comment, Widdop and Williams salaries combined probably would pay for half the Hull KR squad tonight. 

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

13 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Jordan Abdull mam of the match.

Well deserved too, outstanding performance.

Mam?  Is that a freudian slip relating to his girth?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Just now, Chris22 said:

Brian Carney going in strongly on Warrington there, in a way few RL pundits do. And every word was right.

I think every respectable pundit has said the same. It's just Barry and Terry seem to get more air time to spout their Disney-fied Everything-is-Awesome rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

The blokes got no fat on him so don’t know what you’re looking at!

Take a closer look, he’s a big lad but he’s fitter than I’ve ever seen him at the moment

2 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Is his mum blessed with a large male organ? That's put an unusual picture in my head. Could probably market it as the latest trend on adult websites maybe.

5 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Brian Carney going in strongly on Warrington there, in a way few RL pundits do. And every word was right.

And then Clarke dumbed it down. Carney and Brown has a good balanced discussion on it and was good. 

7 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

The blokes got no fat on him so don’t know what you’re looking at!

Take a closer look, he’s a big lad but he’s fitter than I’ve ever seen him at the moment

Who mentioned fat? 

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Widdop and Williams are there for games like that and they just sank without trace

Not for the first time this year either. Only a few weeks ago they were completely outplayed by 2 kids in Welsby & Dodd.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

2 minutes ago, Tabby said:

Wonder who voted for who?

I'm keeping track of all your posts I don't understand.  Pleased to say that out of your 77 posts so far, I don't understand 189 of them.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Ullman said:

I'm guessing you joined the thread late.

Yeah I watched the game until result was a foregone.  Then came on here at page 8 👍

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

30 minutes ago, Moove said:

Outstanding, well done Rovers. Proper team effort, working their backsides off for each other throughout with some superb game management from Abdull.

Plenty of errors in the first half in particular but entertaining stuff and guaranteed a new team in the GF. Both Wigan and Wire nilled at home in one weekend. Lovely jubbly 🙂

Made up for Tony Smith too, top coach.

Yep, great for Hull KR even had my missus and I out of our sitting room seats.

On your other point about the game being entertaining, their is a catch 22 here. It was entertaining because both teams made so many unforced basic errors  - Warring both halves, KR first half).

They in the main were unforced, meaning poor skill levels although of course mental pressure is a factor, Never-the-less it was poor skill.

So from the commentary from SKY it would seem more poor skill and they will be happy because it increases the entertainment.

Obviously for "neutral" fans wanting Hull KR to win it will have influenced our view of the game as we got what we wanted - Warrington errors followed KR from early in the game but at least KR stopped and played good controlled footy and much more cautious than their normal play..

As a neutral I felt sorry for Warrington and Ratchford who have given so many outstanding performances this season. Their best players didn't perform but Williams is outstanding and won't be as bad again. 

I have a feeling that Powell will turn them into winners. 

7 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Does this set up the biggest match up of the year? I don’t mean Saints vs Leeds; but the impending debate/slanging match between Saint Toppy vs MJM?

Leeds have no chance. Not with that clown Agar in charge, everyone knows that.

Archived