Fri 24 Sept: Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/21 at 19:15

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FearTheVee said:

We’ll see my man, we’ll see.  Amazing how we can be back to back champions and cup holders given our choking isn’t it.

im sure we beat a team called Leeds on the way to winning the cup. As we will next week.

Granted and you are not the same team who were Chokers and it's a different period of time , but you are still hurting from it .

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

We all want to see our own team win ,but if a team who has not won SL in its present format gets to the GF I.E Wire against a team who has won it other than our own team I would root for Wire for good of the sport 

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

9 hours ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Ah, so that poor lass at the cup semi in the 2000s was not the first girl from Humberside to get pinged by a camera for using her shoe on the pitch.

A pedant writes...It wasn't a Cup SF if I recall, it was a regular league fixture at Craven Park circa 2006/7.

Here she is in all her glory :

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_01/fightDM0807_468x280.jpg

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Massively looking forward to this coming week's games now and we're guaranteed a new name at Old Trafford which is great...isn't it? 🤔

And yes, I'm a Hull FC fan and yes, I don't much care for Hull KR, but last night's game was strangely enjoyable, perhaps in a somewhat masochistic way. Seeing the likes of Widdop and Williams completely humbled by Lewis and Abdull made for a great sports story.

I'll save my speculation about whether or not Rervers can do the unthinkable and get to Old Trafford for the match thread but I reckon Thursday's game could well pull in one of Sky's biggest ever viewing audiences for SL.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Massively looking forward to this coming week's games now and we're guaranteed a new name at Old Trafford which is great...isn't it? 🤔

And yes, I'm a Hull FC fan and yes, I don't much care for Hull KR, but last night's game was strangely enjoyable, perhaps in a somewhat masochistic way. Seeing the likes of Widdop and Williams completely humbled by Lewis and Abdull made for a great sports story.

I'll save my speculation about whether or not Rervers can do the unthinkable and get to Old Trafford for the match thread but I reckon Thursday's game could well pull in one of Sky's biggest ever viewing audiences for SL.

Oh you are such a tease - you’ll put it behind a paywall like your onlyfans site next! 

Well, after sleeping on it, I can confirm I am no calmer and I feel even more angry about the waste of space that we have had coaching us for 4 years.  😆

I am not a sore loser in the slightest, I accept sport is about winners and losers, but first and foremost it is an entertainment business and Price is responsible for the most boring Wire team I have seen in 35 years. Clearly not the worst teams, but I enjoyed the Rugby more when we were a worse team. 

I am delighted for Hull KR and their fans and they are getting what they deserve for hiring Tony Smith. 

I really hope we see a shift in attitudes in SL over the next year or two and clubs remember that they have a responsibility to entertain. Wigan and Wire have been embarrassed and maybe it's the public shaming they deserve and need, both getting nulled at home to bow out to teams who finished below them. Winning at all costs just doesn't turn people on in numbers.

Good riddance to Price, and good luck to both Hull KR and Catalans next week - teams who understand how to play attractive Rugby. 

20 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

The game was a better spectacle over the period you mention Dave, victories for fans of any club fan can fog how one dimensional the game has become. 

The game van still be a good spectacle. When our top teams have the coaches they do it is a problem. 

1 hour ago, Live after death said:

It rankles quite a few rhinos fans that Agar won the cup, and are now in the GF eliminator, too many want him to fail.

None that I've met. It's mostly bitter fans of failing clubs who don't like him for some reason.

41 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

I'm off to buy a Hull KR top.

Don't you f** king start 'n all.

20 hours ago, M j M said:

None that I've met. It's mostly bitter fans of failing clubs who don't like him for some reason.

Was it not you who called him a clown ?

15 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Don't you f** king start 'n all.

It could happen and you know it . You've only just lived down " you'll never win at Wembley " what's it going to be like if you get this monkey on your backs ? It hasn't happened and it shouldn't happen,,, but it could and dont you know ig !😧

JAMIE PEACOCK

Even as a Hull FC fan, I couldn't help but smile at this...

May be an image of 7 people and text that says "IT'S SUPER LEAGUE PLAY OFF TIME BET 10 DC Anserg Frun IN WEST HULL, $ ITS THURSDAY"

On 24/09/2021 at 23:36, DimmestStar said:

I was not surprised when we (Hull KR) were ahead at half time. I just thought we might run out of steam in the last quarter.

When Mikey Lewis scored his amazing try I allowed myself to think we might just have a chance. From that point on we showed superb game management and never looked like losing. 

etc etc

The game management in the 2nd half was outstanding... that period with the short kicks forcing Warrington to drop out from between the post seemed constant. It really wore Warrington down, stopped them having possession and brought their frustration to fever pitch...

Archived