Thu 23 Sept: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/09/21 at 19:15

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

Think the rules around challenging for a kick are awfully reffed in Super League. I want Leeds to win tonight there but Isa only had eyes for the ball and there was no attempt to tackle. You can't prevent all contact if you want there to be any contest for kicks at all

Yeah there was nothing wrong with isa there, it was just unfortunate 

I have the BBC Five Live SE radio commentary and it sounds like everyone's scared to try anything risky.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

This is a real tough watch. Don't know why I'm going to put myself through the second half. 

It’s strangely gripping. It’s a case of who will be the worst of the two rather than who is the best.

I’m going for 1-0 to Wigan.

James Simpson, the captain of the Leeds Wheelchair RL team being interviewed at half time. Apparently, everyone on the squad finished that final with an injury.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

This is so, so poor. O’Connor still trying to polish the ###### though.

Call it for what it is, man. Awful.

An Aussie NRL commentator more secure about the sport would’ve said it was a stinker of a half. We feel the need to insult the viewer’s intelligence by resorting to describing rudimentary defence as exciting. 

Archived