Blake Ferguson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its my mistake - trying to sign proven world class entertainers - the likes who dont come around too often would be a disaster- better to stick with josh dull and jordan boring - am just about done with this game - sl is effin sheeeite

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, M j M said:

Hello, Ben Barba? Hello??

You do realise the alleged assault on his girlfriend and the actual assault on his brother in law were after he'd left Saints don't you - And because of these incidents when his manager was touting him around SL clubs Eamon McManus flatly refused to even consider re-signing him.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

its my mistake - trying to sign proven Ex-world class entertainers - the likes who dont come around too often would be a disaster- better to stick with josh dull and jordan boring - am just about done with this game - sl is effin sheeeite

Edited for accuracy !

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 minute ago, Saint Toppy said:

Edited for accuracy !

Josh  Morris is better than any centre wing or fb  currently playing in sl - by a country mile and has 2 or 3 seasons left to offer at least - the fact is we sticking with the rubbish - had the best out of it and glad i saw gene miles and the ru converts etc etc - enjoy the game you have now though while you can 

20 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

You do realise the alleged assault on his girlfriend and the actual assault on his brother in law were after he'd left Saints don't you - And because of these incidents when his manager was touting him around SL clubs Eamon McManus flatly refused to even consider re-signing him.

2013:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/ainslie-curries-texts-to-a-friend-detail-injuries-after-allegedly-being-punched-by-ben-barba/news-story/23769c008b3346b2304ad3665a95e19d

46 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

Josh  Morris is better than any centre wing or fb  currently playing in sl - by a country mile and has 2 or 3 seasons left to offer at least - the fact is we sticking with the rubbish - had the best out of it and glad i saw gene miles and the ru converts etc etc - enjoy the game you have now though while you can 

No he's not.

1 minute ago, dkw said:

No he's not.

it took me so long to read that post and all the names you listed as better than jm its almost bedtime - yawn

50 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

So he's a country mile (that's a lot I assume) better than the England captain who is a full back, or Makemson - a great great winger, or another top SL player - your NRL tinted glasses are so tinted your blind pal. 

52 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

What part of he’s retired don’t you get,

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

What part of he’s retired don’t you get,

the part where a sl club was not on the fone to his agent 6 months ago making a deal for yet another top class sportsman with loads left to give to come and make our product more attractive - THAT PART!

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

it took me so long to read that post and all the names you listed as better than jm its almost bedtime - yawn

Percival

Makinson 

Newman 

Shenton

Handley

Jake Wardle

Johnstone

Tupou

Sio

SKD

5 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

So he's a country mile (that's a lot I assume) better than the England captain who is a full back, or Makemson - a great great winger, or another top SL player - your NRL tinted glasses are so tinted your blind pal. 

he has been consistent all season against the best backs the world has to offer - tongan- aussie- nz- samoan - etc etc without flinching yet again 

the part where a sl club was not on the fone to his agent 6 months ago making a deal for yet another top class sportsman with loads left to give to come and make our product more attractive - THAT PART!

If he’d have wanted to come to Superleague his agent would have been doing the “foning”

Money has never been a motivation for the Morris twins,they both took pay cuts to play at the Roosters and they obviously wanted to retire together and pursue other things.

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Percival

Makinson 

Newman 

Shenton

Handley

Jake Wardle

Johnstone

Tupou

Sio

SKD

if you honestly think any of those are better than josh morris at present then i am lost for a reply

If he’d have wanted to come to Superleague his agent would have been doing the “foning”

Money has never been a motivation for the Morris twins,they both took pay cuts to play at the Roosters and they obviously wanted to retire together and pursue other things.

and once again i go back to - this thread is not about bf or jm but about why entertaining stars or not in sl for one reason or another anymore

if you honestly think any of those are better than josh morris at present then i am lost for a reply

You do realise that Josh Morris played all his career at centre,apart from his first season at the Dragons,so no he wouldn’t be “miles” better than the leading wingers/fullbacks in Superleague.

Just now, Davo5 said:

You do realise that Josh Morris played all his career at centre,apart from his first season at the Dragons,so no he wouldn’t be “miles” better than the leading wingers/fullbacks in Superleague.

seen him switch to fb and wing mid game loads of times and have a stormer 

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

and once again i go back to - this thread is not about bf or jm but about why entertaining stars or not in sl for one reason or another anymore

And once again you’ve only offered up 2 players in your argument,one wants to take the easy route and earn big money for very little effort in Japan & the other has retired,give it up it’s getting boring picking holes in your flawed reasoning.

And once again you’ve only offered up 2 players in your argument,one wants to take the easy route and earn big money for very little effort in Japan & the other has retired,give it up it’s getting boring picking holes in your flawed reasoning.

so leave the debate 

12 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

They're opening a brewery and Josh (I think it's Josh) is a qualified carpenter

Archived