Semi Finals

colinb

22 hours ago, distantdog said:

Not on my BBC website - they have Fev/Halifax V Toulouse/Batley

10th October Stuart? It's on mine sent it to Linners , it's a perfect team talk. Stick it all over dressing room walls.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colinb said:

10th October Stuart? It's on mine sent it to Linners , it's a perfect team talk. Stick it all over dressing room walls.

Yes, 10th October. Just checked and they have what I posted above. Maybe your internet in Batley is steam powered. Us in the NE have 'world leading' speeds. (especially if I peddle really quickly)

On 27/09/2021 at 10:37, Blind side johnny said:

Sky have no broadcast or transmission rights in France. The French broadcaster, BEIN, withdrew from televising Catalans games part way through the season.

BEIN are broadcasting the Toulouse game this weekend. 

11 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

Is this right lads fly out.in morning to France play game fly home.that is so mad fly out get bus to ground warm up play how is that fair too us 

Toulouse have done it all season, only the Oldham match was different, doesn't seem to have caused them any problems.

52 minutes ago, RogerT said:

It wouldn't they are full time rugby players not part time who have to work prior and after the match.

It's entirely different.

That makes no sense. Do Batley players work after a match on a Saturday or Sunday? Poor buggers if they do, that's not fair. I'm sure that will change if they make it to the SL

6 hours ago, toffeedog said:

Is this right lads fly out.in morning to France play game fly home.that is so mad fly out get bus to ground warm up play how is that fair too us 

They’ll get to France mid morning - probably have a pre match meal before warm up etc 

before flying home evening Saturday 

Toulouse have done this to England all season 

Yes it does kiggy Toulouse they might train on the Friday our lads are working Friday and again on the morning Toulouse don't I would think.

I'm glad they have a home match at last.

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Yes it does kiggy Toulouse they might train on the Friday our lads are working Friday and again on the morning Toulouse don't I would think.

I'm glad they have a home match at last.

Batley players won’t work Saturday if they are playing… as they’ll be travelling to France 

5 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

They’ll get to France mid morning - probably have a pre match meal before warm up etc 

before flying home evening Saturday 

Toulouse have done this to England all season 

TO would eat on the plane both there and back. It was better for them than eating late when they got to the ground.

The Batley players will find it very different as it won't be a normal game day schedule for them. But these have been difficult times for everyone and will have to find a way to adjust.

On a brighter note, the weather looks smashing for Saturday in Toulouse.

6 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

They’ll get to France mid morning - probably have a pre match meal before warm up oulouse have done this .....

Not gonna get embroiled in ###### for tat ,but bear in mind Tom that Toulouse are Full time ,so it makes a hell of a difference in these instances. Plus it's every 14 days with no game in between. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

42 minutes ago, colinb said:

Not gonna get embroiled in ###### for tat ,but bear in mind Tom that Toulouse are Full time ,so it makes a hell of a difference in these instances. Plus it's every 14 days with no game in between. 

Just to be clear, are these travel arrangements forced upon the club or simply made by the Batley club to reduce costs and time?

A genuine question, btw.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

And our players have to isolate on return 

Not if they have been vaccinated, surely? 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Just to be clear, are these travel arrangements forced upon the club or simply made by the Batley club to reduce costs and time?

A genuine question, btw.

Toulouse pay to charter the aircraft to enable it to happen.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Archived