Final?

Bearman

1pm  kick off  .Hope Keighley and Doncaster knock 7 bells out of each other  . We have two week off to rest and give time for some injuries to heal . I thought Dec and Marcus were superb today having not played for a few weeks due to there bad injuries , and certainly bring something to the team . But what a great Team performance . 80 min to go , one more step ,come on lads you can do it .      UTT

I'd prefer the cougars again. I'm sure the games going to well promoted by the club and they'll let us know soon by I'm guessing tickets won't go on sale until after the cougars donny match. Judging by the queues yesterday pre purchasing a ticket and getting down a bit earlier is advisable

Never mind the crowd. Really couldn't care less if there were only 100 in the crowd. We just need to win. 

Excited, nervous, impatient all at the same time. Absolutely HUGE game next week. Hope Chris and the lads know how much the whole town is behind them. 

I think the whole of cumbrian rugby league will be behind you. All three Cubs have had a fantastic season and all three deserve to be in the championship.  You're boys just need to put the icing on the cake this weekend. BRING IT HOME BOYS YOU CAN DO IT!!!   UTT

I also think disciplined line speed will be crucial to stop their big lads getting a roll on. They caused us all sorts of problems when they got a quick ptb and got a roll going.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Last time Donny were here they scored nearly all their tries close to the line using their big men .On most occasions we piggy backed them down the field giving penalties away , we need to cut those out , Need a good kicking game and discipline , if we play rugby like we can then we should be ok . UTT.

On 06/10/2021 at 13:45, ivans82 said:

Last time Donny were here they scored nearly all their tries close to the line using their big men .On most occasions we piggy backed them down the field giving penalties away , we need to cut those out , Need a good kicking game and discipline , if we play rugby like we can then we should be ok . UTT.

They couldn’t handle Henson’s scooting hopefully we can move them about and expose a lack of mobility with the big lads

Archived