MOM play offs.

jamescolin

I curtailed the MOM for the Chamionship games to try to get a presentation. Hall was our winner but no joy with cooperation with the Rovers. So as a point of interest how about us choosing a MOM for the remaining games ? We have to beat Halifax of course but if we do we could have two games in the semi final and the final. Lets have a go on our own bat. Lets keep going and survive. JCS. It would be nice to let Hall know he was our MOM as well. We also paid tribute to Harrison so our thinking is much in line with the so called official channel of voting. All the best Colin. Here as long as I can. As one of my old 93 year old mates used to say: 'It's only a number' Lets keep OUR ball rolling.

MOM FEATHERSTONE ROVERS V HALFAX. FIRST THREE CHOICES PLEASE. UTR. ONWARD,,,,,,,,,, TOTAL RL FEATHERSTONE ROVERS RL FANS FORUM. keep VOTING next season.

13 replies i am delighted . At the moment Halton is winning with 36 votes and Hardcastle is second with 20. Jones has 8 and Brown 7.  Welham has 5. Chizzy 2 and Hall 1. Keep voting and we will have our MOM for the play offs after the last game. The opposition has the right name TOO LOSE. UTR. !!!. I will close the voting for the play offs after the Toulouse game on Saturday the 16th .  In real terms we could have another presentation. A PLAY OFF ONE. 

Hardy

Halton

Welham

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived