Thu 30th Sept : SL play off SF : Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45 Sky TV

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KR seem guilty of continually trying to force it, take the 40-20, got a great position from an excellent kick and then just go on a wild goose chase and lose the ball straight away.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I know it's entertaining seeing a team trying to offload regularly but at times it looks like they're just doing it for the sake of it chucking the ball out of a tackle in any direction. Just seemed a bit dumb from Rovers for large parts of that, particularly when they're getting joy from high kicks and moving the ball wide quickly (SKD's try case in point).

Smarten up with the offloads a bit and they'll get plenty more opportunities. Fast pace and a close scoreboard, enjoyable watch so far.

9 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Don’t think Child needs any incentive….

Child is a running joke in East Hull, you don’t know how hilarious that comment is 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 minute ago, newbe said:

Can any one hear the video ref talking to ref all the time.?

No, that's just you.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, newbe said:

Yes!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Enjoyed the first half, the sold out crowd bringing the atmosphere makes a real difference to the spectacle.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

4 minutes ago, newbe said:

Put on a tinfoil hat and it'll block those pesky transmissions. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bad start to the second half by KR. The FBs have had a few moments to forget tonight.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived