Thu 30th Sept : SL play off SF : Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45 Sky TV

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eddie said:

Two pals with zero interest in RL have texted me tonight to say they’re watching this, a full ground with a good atmosphere, great advert for the game. 

Well, I hope you told them how wrong they are about everything. :kolobok_angry2:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Enjoyed the first half, the sold out crowd bringing the atmosphere makes a real difference to the spectacle.

Yep, this is the first time in a few seasons where a play-off game before the GF feels like a big occasion.

The weird penalties for nowt continue. Dagger's certainly good at the 'he got my head' move.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Hull KR can have absolutely no complaints about the referee and his refereeing. He's spot on.

It 's only the people who arrived late after today's Piers Corbyn protest finished who are claiming that the ref's biased. :kolobok_biggrin:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

It 's only the people who arrived late after today's Piers Corbyn protest finished who are claiming that the ref's biased. :kolobok_biggrin:

Yeah you keep up the insults bro. Would love to hear you explain that penalty against McIlorum though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Love that they pulled McIllorum up on that pass into Keinhorst, sometimes the old dogs can’t get away with the old tricks eh 😂

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Just Browny said:

Yeah you keep up the insults bro. Would love to hear you explain that penalty against McIlorum though.

He thought it was 2019 and passed the ball straight into Keinhorst's legs.

360_F_293651706_yWPUuo6vbVXYIRaS6GDsGj5G

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Eddie said:

Turn it off lads, don’t bother with this rubbish the game is dying. 

Good work. 👍

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mikey Lewis is channelling his inner Andy Gregory. Gotta love a snarky scrum half 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Catalans need to be careful here. They haven’t put the cue in the rack but they’ve sort of stopped playing 

Try to Catalans.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yaha's always been a strong, fast guy, but he's transformed from the positional, tactical and handling disaster he was when he first broke into the Dragons' first team.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived