Thu 30th Sept : SL play off SF : Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45 Sky TV

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

So what's the attendance gonna be at OT? 

Leeds or Saints will bring plenty but... 

I'd take 50,000 in total

Catalans will likely have to pay a bond next year if that happens 😂

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

So what's the attendance gonna be at OT? 

Leeds or Saints will bring plenty but... 

I'd take 50,000 in total

Yeah, but it'll be better than 2020.😁

Fair play, that’s probably the game now, better team have the better share of the scoreboard. But…

What a season, what a team. Great mix of committed older, senior pros, high potential youngsters who are obviously listening, and quite a few average players who are working bloody hard. Loved it. Even with most of our first 13 out we grafted into the playoffs, and competed. That’ll do me, thanks Tony.

Looking forward to 2022, some good talent coming in and another year on the clock for people like Abdul, Milnes and Lewis. Future’s bright!

Good luck to Dragons in the final, I’ll buy a ticket and be cheering you on 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

I know Wiganers who have been hanging fire for this result and have said they are going if Le Cats make it.

Its the special relationship.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Sadly i think will be spot on I expect around 500 to make the journey its just impossible at this short notice 

P

If there are as many as 50k I think that will be a result. I'm guessing quite as bit less. Still, having Cats there is a good result in itself, and even better if they can somehow win it. I think it will be a step too far though, I expect Saints to win tomorrow and win comfortably next week. Can dream though!

Two teams who it has been a pleasure to watch this season. Both been very entertaining and both have entertained tonight. A tad too far for Hull KR but they should be proud of their turn around.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

A bIt presumptuous "against ST.Helens"

Whoever Catalans play in the GF, I suspect there'll be plenty of "neutrals" cheering for the French side.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived