Fri 1st Oct : SL play off SF : St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 Sky TV

Who will win?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

Won't be many laughs in the Briscoe household this weekend, Chuckle Brothers stuff tonight.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Won't be many laughs in the Briscoe household this weekend, Chuckle Brothers stuff tonight.

Tom Briscoe has been absolutely rubbish for Leeds. Scored 5 at Wembley in his second season and done sod all else in 7? years. He's gone backwards.

His brother I don't mind, considering how much he is probably being paid.

Did I just spot Neil Fox in the background?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Tom Briscoe has been absolutely rubbish for Leeds. Scored 5 at Wembley in his second season

Really...who was that against?

40 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Sorry, I don't care at all that Roby is a 'crafty old stager' or a 'great of the game'. If he stands at dummy half making the 'six again' signal at the ref he should be penalised and called out on Sky.

Occasionally you might make a good point if it wasn't for all the other s&&t you spout 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Saints, to fast, to strong, to clever and simply to good for Leeds, no contest really.

To true mat, to true....

3 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Tom Briscoe has been absolutely rubbish for Leeds. Scored 5 at Wembley in his second season and done sod all else in 7? years. He's gone backwards.

His brother I don't mind, considering how much he is probably being paid.

Ask your mate Sir Kev (the one on these pages) to explain what a SL is.

Just now, hullste said:

Occasionally you might make a good point if it wasn't for all the other s&&t you spout 🤣🤣

You've really misjudged how important your opinion is to me.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived