Sat 2nd Oct : Bet Fred Championship play off SF : Toulouse Olympique v Batley Bulldogs KO 16:15 local (15:15 BST) Sky Sports Mix

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Batley Bulldogs

Discuss the BetFred Championship play off Semi Final between Toulouse Olympique and Batley Bulldogs here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ckn pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

The headline of this Thread says 16:15 kick off, the Headline of the Fev v Fax says 17:30 kick off both televised, I assume both are GMT which is wrong then if any? 

Are they both televised?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

44 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

The headline of this Thread says 16:15 kick off, the Headline of the Fev v Fax says 17:30 kick off both televised, I assume both are GMT which is wrong then if any? 

I think the kick off time I posted for this game is local time and the Fev game GMT.

Apologies about not knowing they were on tv, I googled live RL on tv and they weren't mentioned sadly.

I'll edit the thread titles now, thanks to gingerjon for the heads up.

• Old Frightful changed the title to Sat 2nd Oct : Bet Fred Championship play off SF : Toulouse Olympique v Batley Bulldogs KO 16:15 local (15:15 GMT) Sky Sports Mix
4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I think the kick off time I posted for this game is local time and the Fev game GMT.

Apologies about not knowing they were on tv, I googled live RL on tv and they weren't mentioned sadly.

I'll edit the thread titles now, thanks to gingerjon for the heads up.

Hoping Fev game is BST not GMT.... 

Congratulations to Craig Lingard, championship coach of the year

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Hoping Fev game is BST not GMT.... 

Good point. In future, if I do any of these again, people can look the bloody kick off times up themselves.

Archived