Sat 2nd Oct : Bet Fred Championship play off SF : Toulouse Olympique v Batley Bulldogs KO 16:15 local (15:15 BST) Sky Sports Mix

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Batley Bulldogs

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is one big lad him.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

29 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Toulouse are *still* 1/250 to win with Ray Winstone's favourite online bookie

Never met a poor one.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Not much chance of stopping that one. He's a big, quick, unit!

32-12

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Batley heads have gone now, but I am not seeing anything that makes me change my mind that Fev could come away Victor's - getting past Fax of course - next week.

I think they have a chance, but TO may have got their nerves out of the way today.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Batley heads have gone now, but I am not seeing anything that makes me change my mind that Fev could come away Victor's - getting past Fax of course - next week.

Toulouse need to be switched on. This has been very sloppy and they want to be thankful it is Batley and not Fev 

Gigot has shown his class and ability in this half. Wonder if Wells is still fuming about a lack of respect.

Okay, I have to go out in a few minutes and will miss the rest of today's action. :kolobok_sad:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Giveaway from Batley as the 1970s tache and mullet of Jassaume streaks in for a try.

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Going making my tea now, getting ready for the next game, this is well over.

Cool. There is an episode of Real Housewives of Cheshire on itvBe at 5.00pm that you can watch while your having your tea.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived