Sat 2nd Oct : BetFred Championship Play Off SF : Featherstone Rovers v Halifax Panthers KO 17:30 Sky Sports Mix

Who will win?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Halifax Panthers

2 hours ago, POR said:

They actually came third in 17  and in all that time this will be  FEV's 6th appearance in a grand final and don't forget  for four years we had middle 8 qualifiers which FEV got into twice and when they didn't they won the championship shield 

So in 10 seasons  that's 6 grand finals  2 qualifiers  and 2 shields That's  not a bad record

Counting the championship shield as success is a bit of a stretch don’t you think

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Not sure what consistency over a number of years has got to do with promotion,under the present format all that counts in s an 80 minute performance in a one off match surely.

So you agree , if Fev beat Toulouse they will deserve their promotion ? 

41 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Yeap,still haven’t a clue,but maybe some professional help for your Featherstone paranoia is needed 

Do you support a team Davo?

Or are you a fan in general?

There's no right or wrong answer lol. I just wondered. As you probably know I support Batley.

3 minutes ago, Niels said:

Do you support a team Davo?

Or are you a fan in general?

There's no right or wrong answer lol. I just wondered. As you probably know I support Batley.

Yes but seeing how they weren’t in the games yesterday I was wanting Toulouse to win for personal reasons & Fax because they were underdogs.

Just now, Davo5 said:

Yes but seeing how they weren’t in the games yesterday I was wanting Toulouse to win for personal reasons & Fax because they were underdogs.

So not the actual best performances on the day ? , Both just ' personal ' ?

1 hour ago, Barley Mow said:

As always, that depends how you want to define Lancashire.

Barrow, Leigh & Widnes are all in the traditional county.

Ah , yes , forgot about them , Widnes I'll give you , Barrow is Cumbrian

6 minutes ago, Spidey said:

That wasn’t what was stated. 5th was listed as an achievement/success, I don’t believe it is that’s all

A top half finish , and it was made as part of a decade , so the worst finish in a decade was still only 5th 

37 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Ah , yes , forgot about them , Widnes I'll give you , Barrow is Cumbrian

Not wanting to derail the thread (that's not a Leigh/railway joke, honest) Barrow started being administered by Cumbria CC (rather than as part of Lancashire) when Leigh began being administered as part of Greater Manchester and Widnes by Cheshire CC. So what is the distinction you see between Leigh & Widnes, and Barrow? If you consider the first 2 are in Lancashire, why isn't Barrow?

1 minute ago, Barley Mow said:

Not wanting to derail the thread (that's not a Leigh/railway joke, honest) Barrow started being administered by Cumbria CC (rather than as part of Lancashire) when Leigh began being administered as part of Greater Manchester and Widnes by Cheshire CC. So what is the distinction you see between Leigh & Widnes, and Barrow? If you consider the first 2 are in Lancashire, why isn't Barrow?

Because they talk funny 😉

Archived