Sun 3rd Oct : BetFred League 1 Play Off Eliminator : Keighley Cougars v Doncaster RLFC KO 15:00

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Keighley Cougars
    • Doncasrer RLFC

Discuss the BetFred Play Off Eliminator between Keighley Cougars and Doncaster RLFC here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• ckn pinned this topic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds trite but but it really does seem as though who turns up on the day will win it.

Keighley at home is an advantage but I fancy Doncaster to shade it.

A war of attrition will help Workington next week.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Keighley for me....just.

Home advantage and the Cougars coach will have watch how Crusaders came back at them in Colwyn Bay.

It'll be close - could even go to Golden Point.

I think these are the squads - COUGARS: Agoro; Bailey; Coventry; Desmond-Walker; Feather; Gaylor; Graham; Kesik; P Laulu-Togaga’e; Levy; Lynam; Mika; Miller; Murrell; Parker; Prell; Santi; Slingsby; Stephenson; Webster; Wright.

DONCASTER: Beharrell; Boyle; Braham; Bravo; Cockayne; Douglas; Foster; Greensmith; Halliday; Holdstock; Johnson; Johnston; Ollett-Hobson; Peltier; Smeaton; Sweeting; Tali; Taulapapa; Tindall; Whitmore; York.

More than one change from the previous meeting - and a number of the players against their previous club.

Discipline could play a part...

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Start of the season I predicted Keighley and Barrow to go up. It still feels a likely outcome. Doncaster let too many second half trys in last week and the Cougars won the second half at Workington.

So I'll say Cougars 34-18 Donny 

Struggling with your logic at bit there Jonny but there you go

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

Struggling with your logic at bit there Jonny but there you go

Ah, you have read it in correctly, What I meant was Donny were poor second half and Cougars have been good second half which is why I based my prediction for their clash this week. I should have used a separate paragraph. 

Doncaster let too many second half trys in last week and the Cougars won the second half at Workington. So I'll say Cougars 34-18 Donny

Keighley 12-0 up after 13 minutes. Bit of luck for the first try, with the referee awarding a knock-on that clearly didn't touch the hands of the Doncaster player. Sizeable crowd at Keighley.

Archived