2022 squad.

White Knight

Can’t moan about that. Great young forward who makes a big difference when he’s on the field and who’ll only get better. He’s been one of the standout forwards ever since he came to York, hopefully we’ll get a few more in the same mould as him & Teanby. 

Edited by Simon Hall
  • Like 6

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

On 07/10/2021 at 15:20, graham fisher said:

I’m hearing you’ve signed,Connor Robinson,Liam Harris and James Glover.

...and Will Oakes.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

38 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Really pleased Ronan Dixon has signed for another year , should kick on this year .😀😀😀

Big year for Ronan keeps threatening to be a top player,but just not consistent enough hope it's next season

• Like 2

Its is no big secret that we have been after Will Oakes.I wonder if he is the next signing.

I would like to see more about who we have retained for next season. Not many names banded about from other clubs right now saying if they have signed any knights players.I wonder if we are keeping the majority of last years squad that haven't already left.

4 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

Its is no big secret that we have been after Will Oakes.I wonder if he is the next signing.

I would like to see more about who we have retained for next season. Not many names banded about from other clubs right now saying if they have signed any knights players.I wonder if we are keeping the majority of last years squad that haven't already left.

will would be great , but J B F to  partner him would be amazing.

25 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

will would be great , but J B F to  partner him would be amazing.

Surely he's retired now? He was broken in 2018.

• Confused 1

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

14 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Forgive me. JBF?

Jake Butler-Fleming. Australian Centre. Made of biscuits. 

• Like 1