Flatman didn't wanna blow anymore money than he had paying ford's contract off

Β 

500k was quite enough for one season

Why do you think all the big rollers are retiring πŸ€”πŸ€”

Cut the wage bill.. Do the mathematics πŸ€”πŸ€”

3 of your players were more than our entire wage bill πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ask to see the books πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 hour ago, BridKnight said:

Another excellent signing. Β Backs looking very strong now with threats right across the park. Β Just need a couple more big forwards to help punch holes in the opposition and create some space. Β But then what do I know!

Still would like to see another half back,can't go with just 2 like last season and maybe another winger,don't know if Dixon has been offered a contract for next season and he can kick goals as well

5 minutes ago, Puk said:

Still would like to see another half back,can't go with just 2 like last season and maybe another winger,don't know if Dixon has been offered a contract for next season and he can kick goals as well

Towes is a winger, think we need at least 3 or 4 props same with backrow forwards and 2 or 3 backs.

I think overall we need to learn lessons from last season.We need the balance of youth and experience.Β 

I take what Coolie says with a pinch of salt,but he is probably right that last years squad with the ex super league players in it would have been on good contract plus paying out extra for a lot of loan players.

The way the squad is been pieced together so far I think they are been alot more cautious about having a squad of ex super league and focusing more on championship experience.I think we need to see who is retained really,but we will need experienced players to keep us in with a chance of a top 6 place

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

I think overall we need to learn lessons from last season.We need the balance of youth and experience.Β 

I take what Coolie says with a pinch of salt,but he is probably right that last years squad with the ex super league players in it would have been on good contract plus paying out extra for a lot of loan players.

The way the squad is been pieced together so far I think they are been alot more cautious about having a squad of ex super league and focusing more on championship experience.I think we need to see who is retained really,but we will need experienced players to keep us in with a chance of a top 6 place

According to James Glover he's excited with the calibre of players we are retaining and bringing in to the club for next season

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Puk said:

According to James Glover he's excited with the calibre of players we are retaining and bringing in to the club for next season

Suppose he’d have to say that

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Masi Matongo signs from Hull FC. Quality signing that.Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes |Β Leaflets |Β Cards |Β Banners & FlagsΒ |Β Letterheads |Β Tickets |Β Magazines |Β Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFCΒ & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1. marsh . oakes . ogden . glover . brown . ellis . harris . matongo . jubb . dixon . thompson . porter . stock .Β  Β ( bench) pauli . teanby . davis . towse ,harrisonΒ  or warren .not bad that and it,s still only octoberπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

On 21/10/2021 at 19:58, Puk said:

He played for Sheffield so the only way is up after last seasons league tables, I'd be excited if I'd played under Tubby then going to play under Ford.. Going from playing in a borrowed stadium hitching up your caravan every 2 weeks to playing at your gaff... So he's excited is he πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2