2022 squad.

White Knight

3 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

the guys only 27 , far too young and powerfull for the rams😜

27???

Think someone has been tampering with his speedo 🤣🤣🤣

Good signing for you IF.. You can stop him been a penalty machine and cut out the reckless tackles he's prone too🤔

5 minutes ago, coolie said:

27???

Think someone has been tampering with his speedo 🤣🤣🤣

By 'eck tha talks some ###### Coolie. The guy played for Australia school boys in 2012. I'm pretty sure they check documents before you play representative rugby rather than just let you turn up willy nilly.

On another note - Ross Peltier isn't a bad signing for you guys. He's always looked strong whenever I've seen him play. Stands up well in the tackle and can be a bit of a handful near the line. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

Not seen anything on Joe. Just hope he’s on the way to recovery following his knee injury.

Hope Joe resigns for the knights,gives his all and is a great interchange from the beach,also hope Clarkson resigns does a lot of the defensive work which sometimes goes unnoticed

• Like 3

Can't see Butterworth been more than just a squad player really because of his army commitment.  Looking at the players that haven't been announced from last seasons squad I can't see many more signing now. Nikau,Bass would be good to have back in the squad again.

O'Hanlan if fully fit would be a good addition aswell as Porter.I think Brinning will probably call it a day now .

I think we will use d/r for the rest of the squad maybe from hull kr

1 minute ago, Wiggyroad said:

Can't see Butterworth been more than just a squad player really because of his army commitment.  Looking at the players that haven't been announced from last seasons squad I can't see many more signing now. Nikau,Bass would be good to have back in the squad again.

O'Hanlan if fully fit would be a good addition aswell as Porter.I think Brinning will probably call it a day now .

I think we will use d/r for the rest of the squad maybe from hull kr

I'm hoping Nikau signs on again but I understand he's off down under, hope it's just to see his family, I'd like to see O'Hagen re-sign if he's over his injury, maybe the clubs waiting to see if he has.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiggyroad said:

Can't see Butterworth been more than just a squad player really because of his army commitment.  

From reading the press release it looks like he’s going to be concentrating full time on Rugby and the army are supporting him to do that. 

• Like 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

In the handful of games when Brendan was injury free he was excellent - three man of the matches in the first three games if my memory serves me correctly. Can’t wait to see a fully fit Brendan pulling the strings once again. 

• Like 2

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Just now, georgeb1 said:

really pleased that kris has given it another go with all his previous injury setbacks , heres to a great 2022 kris 😀😀😀

Get him fit and he's one of the best hookers in the division without a doubt. Pleased he's staying.

• Like 4

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

Really sad to see Jason going. 

He was the type of player every team needs.

Good luck in the future Jason

good squad player was bassy , he would play anywhere , best of luck with the eagles where he may get more game time

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

Really sad to see Jason going. 

He was the type of player every team needs.

Good luck in the future Jason

Great utility player could fill in any position in the backs,but might have been offered more game time at Sheffield hope he's made the right decision

• Like 2

Can't blame Jason for seeking more starts, as he's certainly proved himself a championship-quality back in his time at the Knights. Filled in all along the back line - I even enjoyed his stints as an emergency dummy-half in a couple of games this year 😀

Good luck and thank you !

• Like 1

Good player is Jack I remember when he started out for Hull looked a classy player. We have good completion all over the backs now personally would like to see a bit more completion in the back row but overall the squad looks strong. 

Hopefully Joe Porter will resign depending how he gets over his knee injury he always gives his all would be nice to get James Macdonell back but I doubt that will happen.

• Like 1