Super League title sponsor

Mr Plow

Been a while since we had a title booze sponsor so I'll go with the Glen Lomond (or whatever) vodka Super League.

Suspect BetFred will extend though for an undisclosed amount. I do think they do a good job supporting the game, its just a shame they are a bookies.

11 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Got no issue at all with Betfred as main sponsor. They seem genuinely enthused by and engaged with the game. 

Fred Done (Betfred) used to provide a Rugby Coupon almost 60 years ago when he only had 2 Betting Shops.Fred supports Man U but he does have a interest in RL i think his base used to be in or near Salford.Admit betting does cause problems for people.But Fred appears in Betfred adverts telling customers to have limits to the amount they can afford to lose.He is a good bloke.

1 hour ago, jacobus said:

Aren't betting sponsors being banned in 2023 or is that just shirt deals and football?

Think I saw on the news last week that it was just going to be sponsorship on the front of a shirt at first from 2023 at the earliest. So title sponsorship and sleeve logos like we have now would be OK I guess.

Only a matter of time before they're all banned though I would have thought.

On 01/10/2021 at 11:05, sentoffagain2 said:

Fred Done (Betfred) used to provide a Rugby Coupon almost 60 years ago when he only had 2 Betting Shops.Fred supports Man U but he does have a interest in RL i think his base used to be in or near Salford.Admit betting does cause problems for people.But Fred appears in Betfred adverts telling customers to have limits to the amount they can afford to lose.He is a good bloke.

Betfred’s head office is in Warrington at Birchwood Park but Fred Done is from Salford originally and lives in Worsley.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived