Anymore re signings on the horizon

RogerT

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Great signing. I remember him dismantling us a few years ago when he was on loan at Sheffield and thinking why we never seemed to get loans of his calibre! Well he's one of our own now and hopefully he can do the business for us.

Good signing, played against us last game of season.

ย Fantastic. A great way to kick on from this wonderfull season with a talant like that, andย  what a way to back our coach too.cracking job by all concerned and i for one cant wait for 2022 season..:kolobok_good: well done those who make things happen.

If Whiteley isn't picked at centre.....I wonder if Linners is going to the Knights game on Friday, there's a couple of lads in the Jamaica squad who are unattached and Greg Johnson might be able to shed some light on them.

Agree DD, don't reckon Perry signed to be a back-up. Will be interesting also to see how Meadows adapts as after this last season he can't just walk in to the team at fullback or in the halves and I doubt that he's looking at his signing as simple cover. I think we need some freshness now in the forwards, a couple of commanding presences will do.

Archived