Anymore re signings on the horizon

RogerT

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO best forward re-signing we've made and that's no slight on the rest. I said a forward with a half-back's head and got a 👍 up from one of the coaches. Glad somebody agreed with me for a change!! Linners also signed for 2 seasons, assume back room too.

On 21/10/2021 at 23:02, Keep The Faith said:

He’s been injured this season… 

He'did his acl in 2019 and was due to sit out most of 20  came back this year but 10 league games in did his knee again and sat out rest of season if it wasn't for bad luck brad would have no luck at all

23 hours ago, phildog said:

Brad been unlucky not to get a crack at SL IMO.

The way he was playing in 19 without the injury he would have been a SL pick having said that sadly when he came back this year not the player he was

19 hours ago, zaz9 said:

played fantastic for us, didnt he start at Cas

Yes played once in SL before you signed him in 15

Just as an aside, considering we were once the LoveRL Stadium has anybody noticed the absolute lack of any sort of coverage on our club's doings on there? Great publicity they give us!

5 hours ago, phildog said:

Just as an aside, considering we were once the LoveRL Stadium has anybody noticed the absolute lack of any sort of coverage on our club's doings on there? Great publicity they give us!

Up to us to get our publicity out, not up to them to publicise us as a favour!

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Couldn't agree more, what we need now is a public relations/media manager urgently.

Erm let me think.... £30k minimum for a decent pr/media manager, with no guarantee that they will be successful. Or two quality additions to the squad for the same money? 

Although short termist, I'd take the 2 players thanks.

However good your marketing might be, lots of people won't watch a losing side no matter how hard you try to sell it.

You need both a team performing out on the field and a person to shout it from the rooftops, telling the world about it. Sadly, both tend to be very expensive.

All valid points, the boys have been doing the business out on the field, Kevin, Craig Lingard have been doing some pitching to the media and John miller does a decent job on match days on the mic, I just think we are missing something and we are not getting under the skins of the media to get more exposure. 

4 minutes ago, RogerT said:

All valid points, the boys have been doing the business out on the field, Kevin, Craig Lingard have been doing some pitching to the media and John miller does a decent job on match days on the mic, I just think we are missing something and we are not getting under the skins of the media to get more exposure

That could apply to the game as a whole.

There was an international this afternoon on our league. Where was it publicised? There was not a great deal about it even on the RFL website. It wasn't listed under today's fixtures and no teams were shown on the RFL website. I've still no idea who the ref was, despite mine and Google's best efforts. 

13 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

That could apply to the game as a whole.

There was an international this afternoon on our league. Where was it publicised? There was not a great deal about it even on the RFL website. It wasn't listed under today's fixtures and no teams were shown on the RFL website. I've still no idea who the ref was, despite mine and Google's best efforts. 

to my knowledge no bbc radio coverage either

Archived