Anymore re signings on the horizon

RogerT

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phildog said:

If this lad's a fb it's going to be interesting with Hooley and Meadows....

I wouldn't imagine he would be in contention straight away, and would have to prove himself one of the better full backs in the division if he was to replace Hooley or Meadows.

10 minutes ago, distantdog said:

I wouldn't imagine he would be in contention straight away, and would have to prove himself one of the better full backs in the division if he was to replace Hooley or Meadows.

Having spoken to a few people who have watched the young lad progress they have said he’s a young talent expected to be decent enough scores tries for fun… don’t forget it’s about having depth in the position 3/4 year ago I’d of laughed if you’d of said Scott wouldn’t be our first choice FB… 

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Having spoken to a few people who have watched the young lad progress they have said he’s a young talent expected to be decent enough scores tries for fun… don’t forget it’s about having depth in the position 3/4 year ago I’d of laughed if you’d of said Scott wouldn’t be our first choice FB… 

I haven't forgot! I understand it is about squad depth. However, if he replaces Hooley on pure ability and form, I will buy you a cup of tea and a kitkat at the match he does it!

Putting BenW at 13 would need a complete overhaul of tactics from Linners as BenK has dropped back from a starting 9 when Leaky comes on. To me that would leave us having to lose one of our forward interchanges, but if it can be done Craig's the man.

Only took in what I read on the website Bi11 which mentioned fullback. If he's handy on the wing and with Whiteley, who knows who'll be 2 and 5 or at least regular wings.

• 1 month later...

PM comment of 12th December....all talk was of Hall leaving because he couldn't have the no1 shirt here, goes to Bulls who's full back was leaving and guess what? He gets no21....

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Don't think so , think he has bailed out

Cherry-picked by Fev - where have we heard that before?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, phildog said:

Hear that Josh Tonks has retired.

Shame if true, he looked very useful early last season. Could still do with an Alex Rowe type forward I reckon

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived