Neutrals at OT

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

is it just me or is this not a victory already and a time to rejoice against the french ru who tried to kill us as a sport in france with all their dirty tricks for so many years and lost - viva catalan - viva french rugby league - viva league forever- union never 

It's a start. I have warm and happy feelings when I think of certain French RU types opening their copy of l'Equipe and having an apoplectic fit at all the positive coverage of the Dragons and Toulouse. :kolobok_biggrin: 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I can't wait for the day that we are all rooting for the British team to beat the French.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

4 hours ago, Scubby said:

You can probably buy on the day and get a eticket or collect at the box office. But I would imagine box office will be open if you walk up to OT in good time.

Thanks 👍. E-tickets sound good, I didn’t know that was an option, better to be in the boozer than queuing up 🍺 

I think Padge is right , although I would like to see a new name on the SL winners list I like to think I'm neutral unless Cats are playing well and giving a good account of themselves I would start to root for them as the game gets exciting.  I've only ever rooted for two teams and Bramley is not there any more now it's just one 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

42 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

I think Padge is right , although I would like to see a new name on the SL winners list I like to think I'm neutral unless Cats are playing well and giving a good account of themselves I would start to root for them as the game gets exciting.  I've only ever rooted for two teams and Bramley is not there any more now it's just one 

Ah McLaren field, one of my favourite away days with Town. Was genuinely gutted when Bramley folded.

18 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ah McLaren field, one of my favourite away days with Town. Was genuinely gutted when Bramley folded.

I was a Bramley fan also as a boy. I saw their season in the top division. It was 4 up and 4 down then.

I've got respect for Saints as a club .when it was Saints and Leeds who on a par no difference between the two competing.  At the end of that cycle Leeds fell away Saints had continuity . Fair play to them 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived