Super League grand final entertainment?

https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/2356/grand-final-|-what-to-see-and-do

Doesn't look like they're putting a band on this year, which is a shame as the debate on here pre-match is usually a good insight into what @Dave T has been listening to this year.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Will the French or Catalans anthem get an airing?

Oh God I hope not. The only plus of the World Cup being cancelled was getting to miss RL butchering national anthems. Dodgy recording taken off YouTube that the singer only joins in with midway through the 4th line.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It is a bit cringeworthy I am told that they sing it now in assembly at some of the schools.

In the area where I live Peralada the local school has Catalan spoken first followed by French English German and last Spanish they are all rabid nationalists in this neck of the woods

P

39 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Doesn't look like they're putting a band on this year, which is a shame as the debate on here pre-match is usually a good insight into what @Dave T has been listening to this year.

Right Said Fred I believe…

4 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Half time show, just been announced.

spacer.png

Cool, we haven't had a t*t on this stage since Ryan Bailey retired.

1 hour ago, iffleyox said:

I hope not, always a bit cringe for a club game - are they going to sing GSTQ as well? 

What`s that ? is that some sort of abbreviated LGBSTQI + anthem ?

3 hours ago, Just Browny said:

If we honestly reviewed my Spotify playlists the threads would be far more interesting 😆

Archived