Toulouse V Featherstone

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Should really be before it. Season should always end with the top game at the top of the pyramid.

Could have watched this game by now!

I think it would normally be the week before but the amended season due to covid led to this

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

I think it would normally be the week before but the amended season due to covid led to this

Or thinking we might have a World Cup.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

5 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Should really be before it. Season should always end with the top game at the top of the pyramid.

Could have watched this game by now!

You don't get a million quid for winning the Super League GF though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Sorry, I'm all for Toulouse in this one. 

If it were to be Leigh v Fev next year though, I'f be firmly in the flat-capper camp.

If it's Toulouse coming down you'll be screaming to end P and R 

Fev will score more than 20,just hope its a fair game and no silly decisions/calls spoil game, Not sure who ref is but he needs to let the game flow,no stop start for sommat and nowt,Have got to go with FEV, Upset applecart fellas, 32-20. YORKSHIRE.:kolobok_clapping:

4 minutes ago, silverback said:

Fev will score more than 20,just hope its a fair game and no silly decisions/calls spoil game, Not sure who ref is but he needs to let the game flow,no stop start for sommat and nowt,Have got to go with FEV, Upset applecart fellas, 32-20. YORKSHIRE.:kolobok_clapping:

Whoever wins will deserve it and it won't be down to the referee. 

Archived