On Report

Really dislike the NRL stance of putting so much on report rather than taking the necessary action on the field. Kikau should’ve and would’ve got a yellow in Super League for his high shot. Arrow is lost to the game and all the Souths get is a penalty. Very unfair. 

As an aside another strange difference in the rules that I’ve noticed, is that when a player has blood on his shirt in SL, the ref orders him to change it. That doesn’t happen in NRL. Anyone know why?

2 hours ago, DoubleD said:

As an aside another strange difference in the rules that I’ve noticed, is that when a player has blood on his shirt in SL, the ref orders him to change it. That doesn’t happen in NRL. Anyone know why?

Only explanation I can think of is captured in the sentiment of the AC/DC live album "If you want blood, You`ve got it". No change of shirt for Angus.

There`s a track on "Highway to Hell" with the same title.

11 hours ago, DoubleD said:

I think it goes back to a player in SL (Pongia I think) having a blood disease (again hepatitis b again I think). The RFL then came down heavy on all incidents were blood was involved.