Match Thread: Championship Final, Toulouse v Featherstone Rovers Sunday-10th-October-2021

marklaspalmas

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grandson Joe (Crabtree) was hoping to go, but now he's with Bradford City, who were away at Newport County yesterday afternoon, so a Sunday flight was the only way he could have gone and there were no remaining seats that would have got him there in time for the game. Instead he's coming over to watch it with me.

5 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Good luck. Looking forward to the main forum melt down if you win.

I know.Oxy. You can tell by the torrent of Good luck messages we've got on here what other fans think of us.😮😮 Thanks. If we lose it makes no difference to our present status but if we win it will leave  a lot of other fans crying in their beer😃

38 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

I know.Oxy. You can tell by the torrent of Good luck messages we've got on here what other fans think of us.😮😮 Thanks. If we lose it makes no difference to our present status but if we win it will leave  a lot of other fans crying in their beer😃

Or maybe some of us are hoping for a good game and that the best team wins. Why do we have to be partial?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

20 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

When is Hicks going to put his Toulouse shirt on

Paul.... nowt to do wi the ref. This is the worst we've played all season. We look dreadful and are getting outplayed in every aspect of the game. Nowt to do with hicks. We're just not good enough.

simply poor from minute one with weak tackling and poor kicking fev are their own worst enemies in this game need a miracle to win it most likely a 40+ defeat get parata on it just shows fev need to be full time toulouse much stronger and fitter than fev. utr

20 minutes ago, Rarefrith said:

Sorry but got the question the sense in travelling there today. Terrible preparation in my opinion. Been saying it all week. 

Exactly what Batley had to go through last week. 

Archived