Assistant coach.

spanishknight

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Jack Howieson is leaving the Knights to take up a role at Sheffield R.U.F.C. I think the perfect replacement would be Tim Spears.

he would if he wants it , he indicated he was devoting more time to his family and career, cuthbo could be in the running as player assistant coach though .

14 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

he would if he wants it , he indicated he was devoting more time to his family and career, cuthbo could be in the running as player assistant coach though .

No thanks. He’s been my biggest disappointment this season yet he’s one of the players I was most excited about and genuinely thought he’d be one of our star players

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

8 minutes ago, Toby The Tram said:

No thanks. He’s been my biggest disappointment this season yet he’s one of the players I was most excited about and genuinely thought he’d be one of our star players

One of the most underwhelming players we've ever had in my opinion. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

30 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Fordy said he would try and talk him round, as you say Cuthbo is an option,  plenty of experience.

Cuthbertson must have known his knee/knees were shot and should never have signed for us.  How many minutes did he actually play last season and what did he offer on the pitch? I hope a darn sight more care and research has gone into whoever we sign for 2022 compared with what has occurred over the last two seasons. 

2 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Yes Jack Howieson is going to Sheffield RUFC, it's in the Press.

Noooooooo. I mean has fordy been announced. Think he’s out of contract soon

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

9 hours ago, DEANO said:

Noooooooo. I mean has fordy been announced. Think he’s out of contract soon

was supposed to be announced before the season ended, hopefully aother 2 or 3 year contract

17 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

One of the most underwhelming players we've ever had in my opinion. 

At least he didn't cost you much.

🤐

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

At least he didn't cost you much.

🤐

Yeah, done nowt on the pitch but he is working with the ladies team, community stuff and commercial side of things. He was part of the Girls' Coaching Clinic the club ran last night where about 30 girls from all over North Yorkshire were down at the club so he's still adding value to the club and sport in the city. 

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Incoming... 5pm.

Imagine if it's Danny Ward.

The new assistant hopefully knows the club well, has some experience with the players, is aware of the budgets and financial side of the club and overall is able to teach Fordy a few things and pass on his knowledge to help Ford improve even further as a coach.

That’s right, only one man for the job....Coolie 🥳

Archived