Sun 10 Oct: L1 Promotion Final: Workington Town v Doncaster KO 1pm (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Workington Town by 13 points or more
    • Workington Town by 7 to 12 points
    • Workington Town by 1 to 6 points
    • Doncaster by 1 to 6 points
    • Doncaster by 7 to 12 points
    • Doncaster by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 12:30

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I called a close game between Keighley and Doncaster - and you couldn't get much closer!!

I think this will be another tight game - maybe even a golden point game.  I'll go with Workington, purely because they'll have their home support behind them.

Expect home advantage to swing it in Town's favour much like I expected it to be that way for Cougars last week.

I've gone for Workington by a slim margin but could see Doncaster pulling off something spectacular again if they've still got the energy. 

1 hour ago, FearNothing said:

I hope Worky do it.....

....if for no other reason that it'll mean less long trips for away games next season!!  😉

Ah but we will miss you and your sheep....

Honestly have no idea how to call this game, Donny beat us up here early in the season where we had a terrible game, but could have snatched a draw late on. It will basically be who performs best on the day, and possibly who copes with the pitch conditions too depending on the weather, though it looks decent for the next few days.

Archived