Sun 10 Oct: MPG: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points or more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 17:30

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/10/2021 at 16:55, gogledd said:

Toulouse Olympique for me - purely so I can go to the first all-French Super League game between Catalans and TO XIII

well there’s a reason, 1 game.   

What if an English team wanted to join the Elite 1 in France and displaced a traditional French team.  Do you think the French would welcome them in, not  a chance there would be hell on.   The reverse of what we are seeing sounds ridiculous, and all for selfish self interest.

On 06/10/2021 at 06:53, Steven Grason said:

We are not a team who slows down the play the ball. We have been very disciplined all year. In fact it was Toulouse who used those tactics against us earlier in the season. 

absolutely spot on, the speed of the ruck at home against the was the slowest all season by a long way the referee was appalling on that day you could of had a woodbine at each tackle when Fev was in possession.

On 06/10/2021 at 16:54, Agbrigg said:

Yes I would not argue with that. Could it be that it an extremely important game between two teams that get next to zero TV exposure and therefore many are interested to see them play.

Where as GF , with respect to the two teams involved, we see at least one of them on TV just about every week. 

Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing 

sick of watching St Helens, Wigan, Warrington etc.  it's boring.

13 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Big loss. Not the biggest middle, but a ferocious tackler and he’s chief energy officer.

it’s like having a fan on the pitch.

Proper nice bloke too. Gutted for him.

Look at this positively, his absence creates the opportunity for someone to step up, many times the unexpected replacement has given everything to prove his worth and walked off being one of the best player's on the field.

35 minutes ago, lingaro said:

What if an English team wanted to join the Elite 1 in France and displaced a traditional French team.  Do you think the French would welcome them in, not  a chance there would be hell on.   The reverse of what we are seeing sounds ridiculous, and all for selfish self interest.

The company of SL clubs is called Super League Europe. You know that of course.

44 minutes ago, lingaro said:

The French welcomed an italian club (Saluzzo Roosters) into their leagues actually, because you know, they can see the bigger picture.

3 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

All he had to do was to take a hour and half trip up to Durham and get it renewed while he waited. It's about 20 mins process at the passport office. 

He sent it off weeks ago and it's now 'lost' in the system. There was a similar story a couple of weeks ago about one of GB's Down Syndrome junior swimming team members who was going to miss out on a trip to Italy. 

1 minute ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

He sent it off weeks ago and it's now 'lost' in the system. There was a similar story a couple of weeks ago about one of GB's Down Syndrome junior swimming team members who was going to miss out on a trip to Italy. 

This happens more than you think. That's why when I renew ,I just go yo Durham and get it done on the day.

4 hours ago, lingaro said:

and how many will of paid to get in?

More than any other team in the Championship will have managed this year. But you're a "count the empty seats" kind of guy, aren't you?

4 hours ago, lingaro said:

I think they'd be confused as to why an English team would feel the need to travel to France to play, considering the availability of higher standard leagues more local to them. They most likely wouldn't be that bothered, given the evidence that they've let in Italian sides in the past. I bet you hadn't taken that into account when beginning that rant though about the selfish horrible buggers.

3 hours ago, lingaro said:

And your point is? 

Of course... you are arrogant. 

I think his point was pretty obvious: Super League Europe is not an English league, so your rant about the French joining an English league was utterly redundant.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

At the highest price, its only €18 to get in!

€1 u16 and €9 & €4 concessions.

I think the €9 tickets are actually full price for the East Stand with (possibly) a promotional web rate of €4 available? 

https://billetterie.to13.com/fr/meeting/311/finale/stade-ernest-wallon-toulouse/10-10-2021/19h00

8 hours ago, lingaro said:

and how many will of paid to get in?

8 hours ago, lingaro said:

7 hours ago, lingaro said:

And your point is? 

Of course... you are arrogant. 

Oh dear has your Facebook account been suspended.

Archived