Sun 10 Oct: MPG: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points or more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 17:30

9 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I don’t doubt it. Toulouse is a rugby city, has jumped through every hoop we’ve asked it to, and deserves it shot. I just hope they don’t blow it: Fev are a really good side at this level, even if the last thing we need is another pit village with at best 3,000 home fans

You do know Fev had over 4,000 against Toulouse with zero away fans, right?

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Fev team is out...with Luke Cooper out because of passport issues and Junior Moors injured along with James Harrison and Brad Day, local hero Dale Ferguson, who has played one game for Fev in the league this year from memory, and about two games in the last two years, gets a call-up. Dean Parata is preferred to Tom Holmes on the bench.

24 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Brilliant. I’ll make you a special hat - where should I post it? 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

3 hours ago, Mark S said:

If you are that desperate for the big time, do the commercially sensible things and merge with Cas and Wakefield. Create a club with a large Suppprt base and take it from there.

Why would you automatically assume that this hybrid club would have a large fan base. A lot of the existing supporters would walk away, where would they play etc.

Anyway I’m not a Fev fan, but can’t wait for the prophets of doom to descend on here if Fev do emerge victorious tonight.

47 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I don’t doubt it. Toulouse is a rugby city, has jumped through every hoop we’ve asked it to, and deserves it shot. I just hope they don’t blow it: Fev are a really good side at this level, even if the last thing we need is another pit village with at best 3,000 home fans

EX pit Town please keep up.

50 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

This just shows what a big draw the Toulouse club are. I believe Featherstone achieved the following averages below, so Toulouse smashed these numbers out of the park, a fantastic achievement.

2017: 2457

2018: 2316

2019: 2304

17 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

You sound like a bundle of fun.

What, you don’t want it? It’s good 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 minutes ago, Tabby said:

Toulouse will need a different mentality to the Batley game. 

Agreed. I have Fev down as favourites - and no issue if they win, it is what it is and that’s sport… just annoying when people say Toulouse don’t deserve to be in SL if they manage it 

40 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Why would you automatically assume that this hybrid club would have a large fan base. A lot of the existing supporters would walk away, where would they play etc.

Anyway I’m not a Fev fan, but can’t wait for the prophets of doom to descend on here if Fev do emerge victorious tonight.

Then it would be up to the merged club to build a fan base.

I remember when Agar was at Hull and I would see Webster sitting next to him in the stands. I would think, "That's nice. He's taking his girlfriend's kid to the footy with him."

11 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Agreed. I have Fev down as favourites - and no issue if they win, it is what it is and that’s sport… just annoying when people say Toulouse don’t deserve to be in SL if they manage it 

It didn't come across like that , and i  for one don't think Toulouse don't deserve it if they win. Just hope it's a good advert for RL and may the best team win regardless of me wanting Rovers.

Any radio coverage of this game? 

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

1 hour ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Another pit village ? Which are the other ones ?

Archived