Sun 10 Oct: MPG: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points or more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 17:30

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fev really needed that.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, binosh said:

Toulouse need to invest in the squad to compete in SL week in week out they are an aged team.

Which is why...

... best not go there

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

It wasn't nice when all them miners lost there jobs making us an ex mining town.

Agreed. Hardly mine or Toulouse’s fault though, nor in the balance for the “who should be in SuperLeague” debate 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

11 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Lousy sound balance, most likely. You can hear the crowd and the drummer as if they are in the far distance.

Exactly that, I’m sure it’s a decent atmosphere as the crowd looks good and they’ve even got a band playing!  It was the same sadly with the Catalan home semi last week.  Frustrating to listen to really.

Just now, The Daddy said:

On what universe is that not obstruction? Absolute disgrace!!

Surreal 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Damien said:

It's hard to believe he didn't. That has been given as an obstruction time and again.

Yes. Didn't really notice in real time but blatant and should have been chalked off.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Hicks misses the obstruction,Fev back in it ?

He will only go to VR for something he thinks he missed, if he didn't see it at all it didn't happen and so need to go to VR.

Archived