Sun 10 Oct: MPG: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points or more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 17:30

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Padge said:

I am sick of hearing that Fev are part time, that is a club choice not a RFL restriction.

They are entirely not part-time, around half the squad make their living from RL alone. This was from a Fev poster on here. 

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Yay!

I daresay a more significant result for rugby league than had Catalans won last night. 

Yep. Two French teams really shifts the power.

new rise.jpg

Very relieved that Rovers turned the second half into a proper contest.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Not a problem for those of us with our own wings! 😛👍

Honk!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have always liked Featherstone and they would have been a welcome edition to Super League but big congratulations to Toulouse and I think the top league will be better next year with them in.

And my 2022 road trip is on!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

11 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

Cheers.

For those being sarcy, I obviously knew it was in Toulouse but I didn't know if that was their actual ground or if it was in a different/bigger stadium for the occasion.

They moved there as tenants this season, from a much smaller out of town ground who’s name escapes me. 

9 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Davis in for Fev!

Only 10 points in it now.

Would've been interesting to see how they'd have coped with a close game. Halifax are the only team that've finished within 10 points of Toulouse this year and even there they were several tries ahead at half time.

About a minute and we can find out just how much hot air was in a certain club owner's threat of legal action ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived